Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I approve of this headcanon! (and suddenly I have the urge to be like Thor, throw down a coffee cup and yell, "ANOTHER!" )

sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Sequoia Hope View Post
      SK, I'm trying to send you a PM, but the system's apparently not letting me. Is there any way that I can contact you privately?
      *tinkers with settings* Give it a try now.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

LOL, yep that's the one!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

Haha I love it!!!

I'm off to the first high school football game of the season, but I felt like it was time to share this little video again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I'm off to the first high school football game of the season, but I felt like it was time to share this little video again.

https://youtu.be/Ko86vnfs7lE
          Hope the game was good! And great video! Love seeing the sparks in their eyes.
          Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 19 August 2016, 01:22 AM.
          sigpic
          Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
          View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Hope the game was good! And great video! Love seeing the sparks in their eyes.
            FYI, it's customary to remove the tags from images and video's when quoting them.
            Unless, like the Coffee!Thor one, you still need the image.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              FYI, it's customary to remove the tags from images and video's when quoting them.
              Unless, like the Coffee!Thor one, you still need the image.
              Just fixed it, thanks for letting me know!
              sigpic

Comment

Just fixed it, thanks for letting me know!
                No probs.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

I forgot what a crazy nexus of "holycrapwhatdidIjustsee" that DeviantArt is.

On the plus side, I found this little gem that Futurama fans will appreciate.

Spoiler:
                      Notice what John is holding. Lol

Spoiler:

Comment

That. Is. Amazing!
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

The prologue and Chapter 1 of my latest story, What Dreams May Come, has been posted on FF.net and AO3. Just FYI, I did gain approval from SK and SR to use the above title for my story, because I definitely didn't want to steal it from the next episode of SGA-R if anyone wasn't ok with it. Thank you to you both for being ok with it, because I honestly couldn't think of a more suitable title for this story.

The story summary is as follows: When Elizabeth is left behind on the Replicator planet, John is determined to go back for her. But the rescue mission doesn’t go as planned, and when a shattering reality crashes down on him, John is forced to recognize a painful truth that he hadn’t realized existed until now. Main story takes place between 4.03 Reunion and 4.04 Doppelganger.

There will be five chapters in this story, and updates will be posted every few days. Hope you all enjoy the ride!
                          Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 21 August 2016, 12:52 AM. Reason: Just got an invite to join AO3, and I uploaded my story there as well!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            I forgot what a crazy nexus of "holycrapwhatdidIjustsee" that DeviantArt is.

On the plus side, I found this little gem that Futurama fans will appreciate.

Spoiler:
                            Notice what John is holding. Lol

OMG!

The prologue and Chapter 1 of my latest story, What Dreams May Come, has been posted on FF.net and AO3. Just FYI, I did gain approval from SK and SR to use the above title for my story, because I definitely didn't want to steal it from the next episode of SGA-R if anyone wasn't ok with it. Thank you to you both for being ok with it, because I honestly couldn't think of a more suitable title for this story.

The story summary is as follows: When Elizabeth is left behind on the Replicator planet, John is determined to go back for her. But the rescue mission doesn’t go as planned, and when a shattering reality crashes down on him, John is forced to recognize a painful truth that he hadn’t realized existed until now. Main story takes place between 4.03 Reunion and 4.04 Doppelganger.

There will be five chapters in this story, and updates will be posted every few days. Hope you all enjoy the ride!
                            *bookmarks link for reading* I think I'm gonna want to read this one all the way through in one shot.

And again, thank you for asking about the title, it sounds like it'll be a great story for it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Every single time I read Happy Canon Monday there's the sound of a canon going off in my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X