No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm signing in from Northern-Ireland, and I can see England across the Iris Sea.

Gonna visit some Game of Thrones locations in the next few days.
    Sweet! Have lots of fun, and watch out for wildfire!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It was misty tuesday in my part of the world. However, not a lost day cause we did manage to walk along the beach at our backdoor and met with an animal we had never seen before. A Lion Mane's Jellyfish -- several dead specimens beached on the shore, but damn they were huge and icky.

Tomorrow's Titanic day. Visiting the Belfast Titanic museum. I'm so very excited about it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'd been meaning to mention this for a little while but:

Hey, check it out! Apparently there is even more Torri related stuff that recently came out! I think this one is a web series.

"First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            I'd been meaning to mention this for a little while but:

Hey, check it out! Apparently there is even more Torri related stuff that recently came out! I think this one is a web series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYn_AoU22vU
            LOL I just posted about this on the Elizabeth appreciation thread. Loving this web series so far, and it's great to see that Torri is still acting.

I've also recently watched the first season of the Canadian TV series This Life, in which Torri has a leading role. I absolutely love this trailer with Torri's voiceover, it's so beautiful and compelling.

Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 02 August 2016, 09:45 PM.
            sigpic
            Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
            View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Preview of the first episode of This Life with Torri:

sigpic

Comment

And an interview with Torri on her character, Natalie Lawson:

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It was misty tuesday in my part of the world. However, not a lost day cause we did manage to walk along the beach at our backdoor and met with an animal we had never seen before. A Lion Mane's Jellyfish -- several dead specimens beached on the shore, but damn they were huge and icky.

Tomorrow's Titanic day. Visiting the Belfast Titanic museum. I'm so very excited about it.
                  Yay! Have lots of fun!

And whee, new Torri stuff! Gonna have to check that out when I get a chance.

Comment

I literally stood where the Titanic saw the first light of the day (and the Olympic). it was magnificent.

Also, the Titanic Studios, which house HBO's Game of Thrones, are located right behind the Titanic Belfast museum. There was no visible sign but something was standing inside stage A and that door was open so who knows, maybe I spotted a standing set of GoT after all, aside from the locations I visited (and will visit in the coming days - Pike and Winterfell).

Comment

I literally stood where the Titanic saw the first light of the day (and the Olympic). it was magnificent.

Also, the Titanic Studios, which house HBO's Game of Thrones, are located right behind the Titanic Belfast museum. There was no visible sign but something was standing inside stage A and that door was open so who knows, maybe I spotted a standing set of GoT after all, aside from the locations I visited (and will visit in the coming days - Pike and Winterfell).
                      Oooh, jealous. I'm glad you're having fun.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Oooh, jealous. I'm glad you're having fun.
                        Seconded on the totally jealous! It sounds glorious!

Comment

Okay, and then I had to share the Giant's Causeway with hundreds of other tourists.

You see, I like it when my photos are people-free, or just me in it (or my sister) but today I literally had to press the button at just the right time in between people walking in and out of my shot.

Tourists are sometimes so inconsiderate of other people waiting to take a nice image.

Comment

Here's a present for everyone

Spoiler:

Made this same video a few years back, only now it's re-made in HD.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Okay, and then I had to share the Giant's Causeway with hundreds of other tourists.

You see, I like it when my photos are people-free, or just me in it (or my sister) but today I literally had to press the button at just the right time in between people walking in and out of my shot.

Tourists are sometimes so inconsiderate of other people waiting to take a nice image.
                              Argh, I hate when that happens! I like my photos people-free too, so I totally understand your frustration.

Originally posted by Sequoia Hope View Post
                              Here's a present for everyone

Spoiler:

Made this same video a few years back, only now it's re-made in HD.
                              Gorgeous video! Thanks for sharing the upgrade, it looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Argh, I hate when that happens! I like my photos people-free too, so I totally understand your frustration.
                                Mr. SR is the same way. Thus, all our pics down through the years are mostly people free. We have no proof that we were ever in any of those places.

OTOH, a friend of ours who recently went to Rome shared his pics with us. They were largely selfies: Fred at the Coliseum, Fred at the Vatican, Fred with some statue, etc. When I pointed it out to him he was surprised. I think people these days take so many selfies, it's just become unconscious behavior. LOL
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X