Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    It was quiet. Too quiet.
    You can say that. 8 o'clock (pm) sharp the show started. Lightning and a little thunder, and LOTS of rain. There's flooding -- again. Highway around Brussels is currently flooded, which makes traffic rather difficult.

I'm luckily at home, inside...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Not there yet, we know wednesday but I'm confident our team can do it.

And yay, Good Witch was renewed for a third seasons - does happy dance.
      It has totally turned into my guilty pleasure.
      Me too, although I watch on Netflix
      My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

You can say that. 8 o'clock (pm) sharp the show started. Lightning and a little thunder, and LOTS of rain. There's flooding -- again. Highway around Brussels is currently flooded, which makes traffic rather difficult.

I'm luckily at home, inside...
        Whoa! Now THAT's a rainstorm!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Not lazy, our national soccer team just kicked Hungary out of the European Championship Football with a 0-4 score!!

Next up - Wales for a place in the semi-finals.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Not lazy, our national soccer team just kicked Hungary out of the European Championship Football with a 0-4 score!!

Sweet! Congrats on the win, and good luck against Wales!

Comment

I am extending last week's art challenge (#110) Prompt: Memory

Now entries are due by July 4th at 12 pm your time.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

It's been raining like crazy in Florida too. But we also had that early tropical storm that didn't help anything. The next street over from me was only passable via kayak. XD

I've been trying to finish my final 5 exam projects for Adobe Illustrator and then I'm done with this semester. Why they give me Illustrator first, I do not understand. I only have 3 left and then my final and it has to be completed by July 29th.

Hope everyone's doing well. Be back soon!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      It's been raining like crazy in Florida too. But we also had that early tropical storm that didn't help anything. The next street over from me was only passable via kayak. XD

I've been trying to finish my final 5 exam projects for Adobe Illustrator and then I'm done with this semester. Why they give me Illustrator first, I do not understand. I only have 3 left and then my final and it has to be completed by July 29th.

Hope everyone's doing well. Be back soon!
                      Whew! Good luck on those projects! Never got into Illustrator myself, just Photoshop. Fun times!

Comment

I know Illustrator if help is required.

Comment

As long as they find a way to shutdown Gareth Bale I don't see Belgium having a problem with Wales.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            As long as they find a way to shutdown Gareth Bale I don't see Belgium having a problem with Wales.
                            We have a few good ones who could do that - sadly the best one is suspended due to receiving two yellow cards in two successive games. But we have good replacements so hopefully they can manage, but we'll see.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Given the way Portugal is playing, I'd put Belgium as the favorites from that side of the Knockout Stage to reach the final.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X