Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    We have a new theater near us that has these huge reclining seats and you get to choose a reserved seat. I think this might be a new trend in movie theaters and I love it.
    I would definitely want that.

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
    Lorne/Cadman sounds weird... I never even knew that was a thing. Haha.
    I think, Lorne/Cadman is only second to Beckett/Cadman.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Gee, did I miss yesterday, or what? Crazy day.

Contrived is a good way to put it. But I always find with this genre, it's best not to worry about plot or story but just relax and enjoy.
      True. For the most part, it works.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Too bad even that wasn't possible with the worst possible seats ever.

Sorry about that. Reminds me of the time I got confused and ordered seats in the second row instead of near the back. Mr. SR said it was like IMAX, but I think he was just trying to make me feel better. We have a new theater near us that has these huge reclining seats and you get to choose a reserved seat. I think this might be a new trend in movie theaters and I love it.
      Yeah, a lot of newer theaters offer reserved seating for at least some of their showings, usually movies that have just opened. Makes opening day tickets so much easier to handle.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I wanted to do a rewatch on SGA but I can't find my season 1. GRRRR!!!!!
        Well, at least it's available on Amazon Prime or CBS All Access. Which doesn't help when you're flying to NY and wifi is too expensive on the plane.

That'll be me, tonight, after work. Mini vacay! *starts humming Taylor Swift's "Welcome to New York"*

Good for you!!!! I'm very impressed.
        Thanks! I'd be more impressed with myself if I hadn't taken a year to finish the first semester but I'm planning on getting caught up.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I'll have to check to see if it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime. But I'm just annoyed that I can't find it. You know what will happen..... it will be on Amazon Prime and when I finish the season, THAT is when I'll find the DVDs.
        Or they take it off when you're in the middle of the rewatch. Happened to me with M*A*S*H.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Well, at least it's available on Amazon Prime or CBS All Access. Which doesn't help when you're flying to NY and wifi is too expensive on the plane.

That'll be me, tonight, after work. Mini vacay! *starts humming Taylor Swift's "Welcome to New York"*
          Sweet! Have a great trip!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for the fics, guys! Those were great ones!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I had planned to write a dance-themed fic. Sadly the waltz didn't make it to paper... yet.

Comment

We are extending Challenge #108: Dancing. Now entries are due by June 6th at noon your time.
                    sigpic
                    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                      We are extending Challenge #108: Dancing. Now entries are due by June 6th at noon your time.
                      In that case... the waltz will make it to paper after all - and in time.

Comment

In that case... the waltz will make it to paper after all - and in time.
                        Excellent! I look forward to reading it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and a peaceful Memorial Day to you all. Please take a moment to remember those who gave their lives to preserve the freedoms we enjoy.
                          Last edited by Scary Kitty; 30 May 2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Memorial Day on this side of the pond is on the 11th of November.

Y'all had a long weekend.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Memorial Day on this side of the pond is on the 11th of November.

Y'all had a long weekend.
                              For us, November 11 is Veterans Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                For us, November 11 is Veterans Day.
                                That's two different things?
                                Veterans have served and lived to tell the tale, while memorial is for those that didn't - or is there no difference then?

Comment

Working...
                                X