No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And...a very slim chance of rain is suddenly back on the forecast for this weekend. I'll believe it when I see it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hail and thunderstorms.... but it's a toss-up. And back to autumn conditions over the weekend. Don't you love spring.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Hail and thunderstorms.... but it's a toss-up. And back to autumn conditions over the weekend. Don't you love spring.
        We had hail last week. An area about 5 miles from us had hail the size of tennis balls. Scary.

And Mr. SR and I have some sort of creeping throat crud. He got it first and passed it right along to me.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Other than my muse still being AWOL, and my new minions not being very helpful, I can't complain much. I'm not sure how Gru puts up with them.

How about you?
          Did someone mention minions???

minion - party.jpg

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          Wash your mouth out young lady. It was done because it was in character.
          Damn straight!!

Well, I should be around now more..... personal life stuff
          Spoiler:

I quit my job last Friday. I've spent the last 5 days doing practically nothing and it's been glorious. I have enough money saved to be out of work a few years and when I go back, I'm going to get something not as stressful. That place was wreaking havoc with my sanity. And no one say "what sanity"!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            And no one say "what sanity"!
            Sanity is so overrated.

*giant lemming hug*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41636[/ATTACH]

Damn straight!!

Spoiler:

I quit my job last Friday. I've spent the last 5 days doing practically nothing and it's been glorious. I have enough money saved to be out of work a few years and when I go back, I'm going to get something not as stressful. That place was wreaking havoc with my sanity. And no one say "what sanity"!
              Oh wow, good for you. Now you can begin a whole new phase of your life.
              sigpic

Comment

*Tackle hugs JT-2*

Damn straight!!

Spoiler:

The three and only. Picked up a gag gift for myself of the three minions in their Napoleonic Guardsmen uniforms to sit on a desk.

Been there and done that. At least you have saved your sanity. Hopefully your search for a new job doesn't last anywhere as long as it took me to find my current job.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Damn straight!!

Spoiler:

Wow! *hugs* Falcon's right, sanity is overrated, LOL. But seriously, good luck in this new phase in your life and enjoy your freedom!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn straight!!

Spoiler:

Congrats! I'm actually quitting my full-time job in a few weeks and working part-time for a few years so I can pursue photography and finish college. We'll see what happens afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Congrats! I'm actually quitting my full-time job in a few weeks and working part-time for a few years so I can pursue photography and finish college. We'll see what happens afterwards.
                      Good for you also. I love it that you guys are pursuing your dreams.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Whoa, that's so awesome! Good luck with your return to school!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Went to see Civil War again yesterday. What a roller coaster.

Comment

Still haven't seen Civil War. Hope to go soon.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Same. I haven't seen it yet. I might go tomorrow, but I haven't decided yet.

I did just get passes to an early screening of X-Men: Apocalypse tho! Super stoked for that.
                              sigpic
                              [call me loser.]

Comment

Good luck with going back to school, SW.

Photography can be so much fun. At times I wish I had discovered it sooner.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X