No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, All. I'm extending Challenge #106 for one more week. Now the entries are due by noon your time May 9th.
    sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Ah, love that scene. Especially the part where he asks her if she's okay and she says no and then he grabs her hand and off they run. That's one of the most Sparky moments of the entire series even though we know Joe grabbed Torri's hand to hurry her up because he was wet and freezing.
        Wash your mouth out young lady. It was done because it was in character.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          Hey you. Welcome back. I just washed my mouth out with some really strong hazelnut coffee. So I'm good to go.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hiya gateraid! Long time no see!

Hey you. Welcome back. I just washed my mouth out with some really strong hazelnut coffee. So I'm good to go.
            Hazelnut coffee...and now I've got the mental image of John bringing Elizabeth a "picnic" of hazelnut coffee and a plate of cookies in the afternoon.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hazelnut coffee...and now I've got the mental image of John bringing Elizabeth a "picnic" of hazelnut coffee and a plate of cookies in the afternoon.
              Sounds like a plot bunny to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Sounds like a plot bunny to me.
                Don't look at me, I'm not writing it, LOL!

Comment

So now we have Star Wars names.

I have to look up what D'Qar was though.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Hey, I'm Rey!

Comment

Last evening on the island of Gran Canaria - flying home tomorrow.

Really liked it here, though I'll be happy to be back with my kitties. And the weather is great at home, so more sun to soak up more vitamin D.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Really liked it here, though I'll be happy to be back with my kitties. And the weather is great at home, so more sun to soak up more vitamin D.
                        Glad you had fun. It's rainy and cold here, so Mr. SR and I went to see Captain America:Civil War. Loved the humor but don't like it when they all fight.
                        sigpic

Comment

I support this.
                          sigpic
                          [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Glad you had a great time!

Glad you had fun. It's rainy and cold here, so Mr. SR and I went to see Captain America:Civil War. Loved the humor but don't like it when they all fight.
                            I saw it yesterday, too. OMG that was brutal. Poor, poor Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I had a really strong image of him already doing that, then I realised I was remembering the opening scene of Intruder Must be those shipper glasses

You are one seriously well travelled lemming

Hmm. I'm debating whether to see it at the movies or wait til it's out on rental. I can handle getting spoiled - I inly just saw Star Wars last night - but it's probably something that needs to be seen on a large screen
                              sigpic

Comment

You are one seriously well travelled lemming
                                We aim for three trips a year.
                                Next one's in the summer (probably back to the UK) and the one after that probably in november and MAYBE that one will go to Cape Verde.

But we've also been talking about the Bahamas, Hawaii, Tahiti, Thailand, ... we're slowly moving further and further away from our tiny country.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X