• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #105 - Heart

RodneyIsGodney

slizzie1986

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #106

I’m calling this challenge: Top 10 or Top 5.

The challenge is a twist on the icon challenges. The goal is to make between 5-10 icons featuring your favorite things. Top 5 Characters, Top 10 Thunks, Top 5 Shows, Top 5 Ships, Top 10 Character moments\Shippy moments, etc. The number of course is up to you as long as it is between 5-10.

Please also note to put each set on background(s) for easier posting, thanks.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on May 2nd.
      sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Ah, love that scene. Especially the part where he asks her if she's okay and she says no and then he grabs her hand and off they run. That's one of the most Sparky moments of the entire series even though we know Joe grabbed Torri's hand to hurry her up because he was wet and freezing.
        Omg! I had no idea that was why he held her hand! That's amazing. Haha.
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
          Omg! I had no idea that was why he held her hand! That's amazing. Haha.
          Yep, I think he told that story at a con or it came out in an interview. I forget which.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Yep, I think he told that story at a con or it came out in an interview. I forget which.
              Ugh I feel so out of the loop since I was so late to the party. I love to find out little tidbits like this. Haha.
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

I'm in the loop and I didn't know either. I guess, it depends on the interest of things.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It is pretty, very pretty... even though my suitcase just went 2 kilogram over the max limit. Tomorrow, I'm leaving on holiday.

So, while I'm away, don't break the interwebz... I know, I know, no promises but still.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          It is pretty, very pretty... even though my suitcase just went 2 kilogram over the max limit. Tomorrow, I'm leaving on holiday.

So, while I'm away, don't break the interwebz... I know, I know, no promises but still.
                          Eeek! Bad suitcase!

But have fun on your holiday and we'll try not to burn the place down!

Comment

Managed to lower the weight of the suitcase. Arrived here today (here being Gran Canaria) around 2pm local time and the weather is so lovely. Sun and blue skies, and an awesome view.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Managed to lower the weight of the suitcase. Arrived here today (here being Gran Canaria) around 2pm local time and the weather is so lovely. Sun and blue skies, and an awesome view.
                              Yay! Sounds gorgeous!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

So, how 'bout that Game of Thrones last night, eh? I think I actually felt the earth shake from the vibration of millions of fans screaming at the end of the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X