Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Or follow the link in Southern Red's signature and read our virtual season 6...
    *blushes* How could I have forgotten that one? Warning though, if you expect full out Sparky you'll be disappointed. We tried and succeeded in being true to canon.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks y'all! I've been slowly combing through Wraithbait and Command Dynamics for the last week or so. I've also been through FF.net and AO3, but I wasn't sure if there was really any place I was missing. Haha.

Also, I was interested in reading SGA Rising! But I'm still not completely done with S5 yet, so until them I'm waiting. The next episode I have to watch it Tracker which I'll prolly do at work tomorrow.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
        Thanks y'all! I've been slowly combing through Wraithbait and Command Dynamics for the last week or so. I've also been through FF.net and AO3, but I wasn't sure if there was really any place I was missing. Haha.

Also, I was interested in reading SGA Rising! But I'm still not completely done with S5 yet, so until them I'm waiting. The next episode I have to watch it Tracker which I'll prolly do at work tomorrow.
        Tracker, eh? Just wait, you haven't even gotten to the nuttiest episode of the season yet, LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Tracker, eh? Just wait, you haven't even gotten to the nuttiest episode of the season yet, LOL!
          Oh god... I'm nervous. I can't tell if that's good or bad. And I was really iffy about this season up until I watched "First Contact". Just finished "Outsiders" and now I'm on to the next one.
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh god... I'm nervous. I can't tell if that's good or bad. And I was really iffy about this season up until I watched "First Contact". Just finished "Outsiders" and now I'm on to the next one.
            "Brain Storm" and "Identity" are the two really nutty ones. I won't say anything about the rest so the fun isn't spoiled for you, but there's some really good stuff there.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh man... I just watched "Brain Storm" and it was terrific.

Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson were fantastic. Bill Nye is actually giving a lecture at my alma mater this month. Now I kind of want to go just to ask about this. Haha.
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson were fantastic.
                Never heard of those guys before Brainstorm so that's probably the only good thing to come out of that episode.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You guys! I finished it! I'm done with Atlantis completely!!
                  sigpic
                  [call me loser.]

Comment

Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson were fantastic. Bill Nye is actually giving a lecture at my alma mater this month. Now I kind of want to go just to ask about this. Haha.
                    There are no words. Really?

Does anybody here watch Sleepy Hollow? I just got gobsmacked by reading spoilers. I never thought I'd
                    Spoiler:
                    want writers to die in a fire again but I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

I watch Sleepy Hollow but I'm almost an entire season behind so I'm not up to speed with what's going on with Ichabod and Abby. Or the rest of them... I should really catch up, but I'm way to happy with watching/rewatching Scully.... and Mulder.

Comment

I watch Sleepy Hollow but I'm almost an entire season behind so I'm not up to speed with what's going on with Ichabod and Abby. Or the rest of them... I should really catch up, but I'm way to happy with watching/rewatching Scully.... and Mulder.
                        The parallels between TPTB for SGA and SH become more obvious as you go along.
                        sigpic

Comment

I should really catch up, but I'm way to happy with watching/rewatching Scully.... and Mulder.
                          The X-Files. <3

I just did a rewatch at the end of last year to lead into the new episodes that aired in January.
                          sigpic
                          [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Never heard of those guys before Brainstorm so that's probably the only good thing to come out of that episode.

You guys! I finished it! I'm done with Atlantis completely!!
                            Yay! So, what'd you think about "Vegas"?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            There are no words. Really?

Does anybody here watch Sleepy Hollow? I just got gobsmacked by reading spoilers. I never thought I'd
                            Spoiler:
                            want writers to die in a fire again but I do.
                            I stopped watching SH early in S2 and never regretted it. *sighs* And it started out so well...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Yay! So, what'd you think about "Vegas"?
                              Loved it! I'm working on a new sig because of it.
                              sigpic
                              [call me loser.]

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

Working...
                                X