No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I really liked the S3 finale and I just watched "Adrift". So sad!! Poor Shep was all depressed that Elizabeth was dying.

I'm nervous to see what's next with the nanites being turned back on, and them deciding to go steal some ZPMs from the Replicators, but alas I will have to wait til tomorrow.
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
      Yeah I really liked the S3 finale and I just watched "Adrift". So sad!! Poor Shep was all depressed that Elizabeth was dying.

I'm nervous to see what's next with the nanites being turned back on, and them deciding to go steal some ZPMs from the Replicators, but alas I will have to wait til tomorrow.
      Have lots of tissues ready. And popcorn to throw at the TV screen.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First things first:
        "If there's a chance she's still alive, I'll find her." OMG. The feeeelsss.
        Ugh.. and all of Shep's emotions. I couldn't handle it.

You were right Scary Kitty, I was watching the ep on my phone while walking my dog earlier today and I must've been a sight. I was yelling at my phone and waving my arm around in frustration. Hahaha. And once I got my dog back inside for the final few minutes of the ep, I def shed some tears. But as far as last episodes go (if this is her last -- I'm actually still unclear if I'll see her again in a future ep), I thought this was the perfect goodbye to an awesome character.

I just finished "Doppleganger" which is where I'm stopping for the night, but Doppleganger!John may be my new favorite. Might make a new sig in his honor. Hahaha.
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

I just finished "Doppleganger" which is where I'm stopping for the night, but Doppleganger!John may be my new favorite. Might make a new sig in his honor. Hahaha.
          B-b-but.... ...he killed.... Kate.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            B-b-but.... ...he killed.... Kate.
            Ehh. It wasn't working anyways. I couldn't find anything high-resolution enough for my liking. And it's been so long since I've used Photoshop that I don't know if I'll actually get anything done. Gotta relearn techniques and whatnot. >.<
            sigpic
            [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

First things first:
              "If there's a chance she's still alive, I'll find her." OMG. The feeeelsss.
              Ugh.. and all of Shep's emotions. I couldn't handle it.

You were right Scary Kitty, I was watching the ep on my phone while walking my dog earlier today and I must've been a sight. I was yelling at my phone and waving my arm around in frustration. Hahaha. And once I got my dog back inside for the final few minutes of the ep, I def shed some tears. But as far as last episodes go (if this is her last -- I'm actually still unclear if I'll see her again in a future ep), I thought this was the perfect goodbye to an awesome character.

You'll see her again. Though the last time will be...somewhat different.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                You'll see her again. Though the last time will be...somewhat different.
                So I just finished "This Mortal Coil" and was this it? The last time we see Weir?

Loved the little Sparky moments.
                sigpic
                [call me loser.]

Comment

Not quite.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'll take it.
                    sigpic
                    [call me loser.]

Comment

So I just finished "This Mortal Coil" and was this it? The last time we see Weir?

Loved the little Sparky moments.
                      In her original form yes, but the next and final time is so angsty and Sparkylicious, you'll hardly mind.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        In her original form yes, but the next and final time is so angsty and Sparkylicious, you'll hardly mind.
                        You're forgetting the surprise cameo that made us all scream in leather-jacketed delight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

You're forgetting the surprise cameo that made us all scream in leather-jacketed delight.
                          Oh, I did forget that one. So there are two more "sightings." And of course, angsty John just continues for the rest of the run of the show.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I think I had actually heard about that before I saw it. Good thing too because if I had thought "This Mortal Coil" was the last we'd seen of Elizabeth, I probably would have been too pissed off to enjoy the episode.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Oh, I did forget that one. So there are two more "sightings." And of course, angsty John just continues for the rest of the run of the show.
                              Oooo.. I'm excited!! Especially for this surprise cameo Scary Kitty is referring to. Sounds exciting. Haha. Also, I'm fine with angsty John for the rest of the show. I actually am really enjoying that side of him.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              I think I had actually heard about that before I saw it. Good thing too because if I had thought "This Mortal Coil" was the last we'd seen of Elizabeth, I probably would have been too pissed off to enjoy the episode.
                              Yeah.. I agree that I would've been pretty sad if this was the absolute last we see of Elizabeth.
                              sigpic
                              [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                I think we all would have. As I recall, we knew that Torri was scheduled for four appearances in Season 4, so we knew there would be another one after TMC, we just didn't know when.

Oooo.. I'm excited!! Especially for this surprise cameo Scary Kitty is referring to. Sounds exciting. Haha. Also, I'm fine with angsty John for the rest of the show. I actually am really enjoying that side of him.
                                Ohhhh yeah. An angsty John is a fun John. Well, maybe not fun for him, but definitely for us, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X