Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Comics haven't been released yet.
    Issue one is still open for pre-ordering, and will ship May 2016.

Summary of the story:
    That sounds like a teaser for The Walking Dead. "Rick and his people meet an unexpected challenge while fighting off an attack from a new direction."
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That sounds like a teaser for The Walking Dead. "Rick and his people meet an unexpected challenge while fighting off an attack from a new direction."
      Oh dear, that doesn't sound promising.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It does sound like any other fanfic.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It does sound like any other fanfic.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good evening, my sunday was spent very lazy rewatching The X-Files. I'm halfway season 3.

Comment

*pops in quickly*

Happy Sunday, everybody! I'm chilling at Starbucks while some friends set up my house for my housewarming party, working on some classwork, and Adobe Illustrator just gave me the spinning beachball of doom so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone's doing!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

But then, I expect we were all crazy in high school. And we've only gotten crazier since.
                I dunno, I was homeschooled...

Are we telling high school nicknames? I had several: "orange" for my hair, "tardes" given to me by some fellow members of my Spanish class because I was late every day, (I forget why) and some more I can't remember. It was a loooonnngg time ago.
                Mine was "bush" because my hair was a giant frizz ball and that was apparently as innovative as they could get. That and Bush was running for President that year. Didn't help things at all.

Sad, but true. I don't even know if it's on TV anywhere here these days. When I mention it to people now, I mostly get a blank stare. Sad.
                I haven't seen it in the listings lately. And I still have a few friends that like SG-1 and SGA, so we commiserate together.

Whoops, time is up. See y'all later!

*runs out*

Comment

Hello there sparkies! its been what 2yrs last time since I posted on this thread, gosh time does fly, I can't believe its been what 7 years passed since SGA got ax'd and tptb killed our sparky ship by one big fat torpedo.. I haven't able to watch rest of SGA season 4 or 5 I think right after ghost in the machine that was last time i saw on tv. It hurts so much if I were to watch SGA again, in knowing it won't be same without torri's character in it. Just saying.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Good evening, my sunday was spent very lazy rewatching The X-Files. I'm halfway season 3.
                    Started out lazy for me, then got busy toward the evening.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    *pops in quickly*

Happy Sunday, everybody! I'm chilling at Starbucks while some friends set up my house for my housewarming party, working on some classwork, and Adobe Illustrator just gave me the spinning beachball of doom so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone's doing!
                    Eeek! Spinning beach ball of doom! Hope that got sorted out. And also hop your housewarming party was awesome!

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                    Hello there sparkies! its been what 2yrs last time since I posted on this thread, gosh time does fly, I can't believe its been what 7 years passed since SGA got ax'd and tptb killed our sparky ship by one big fat torpedo.. I haven't able to watch rest of SGA season 4 or 5 I think right after ghost in the machine that was last time i saw on tv. It hurts so much if I were to watch SGA again, in knowing it won't be same without torri's character in it. Just saying.
                    Hey, welcome back! Believe me, I think we all know how you feel about S4-5 just not feeling the same. But seeing the angsty looks on John's face every time something reminds him of Elizabeth...well, I wouldn't say it's worth it, because I'd rather have Elizabeth back, but it's satisfying. Just can't keep Sparky down.

Comment

Challenge #101 was to use one pic at least 3 times.

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

Daryl! squueeeee! ~copter

JadedWraith

raduzhok

MSusy

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #102

Since Sunday is Easter, the challenge this week is all things Easter and/or Spring. If you celebrate Easter, use art to show your favorite bunnies, peeps, chocolate, candy, eggs, etc or whatever Easter means to you! If you don't care for Easter, show off some Spring art! Flowers, sunshine, whatever Spring means to you.

Bonus: hide an easter egg in your art so we can all look for it!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 28.
                        Please let me know if you have hidden an egg in your entry.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just saw the news about the bombings in Brussels. Anyone heard from Falcon Horus???

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies. Please keep everyone in Belgium in your thoughts and prayers today.

Just saw the news about the bombings in Brussels. Anyone heard from Falcon Horus???
                            Yep, she checked in on Twitter and she's okay. Kris Russel checked in on Facebook and she and her family are okay too.

Comment

I'm okay.

And so is my sister, who works at the airport. She hadn't left yet for work when a colleague of hers called to inform us there had been an explosion and trains were delayed or not riding out. She takes the train to work hence the call.
                              We were debating what had happened when I saw the first tweet on my feed from a radio presentor who was at the airport at the time of the explosions. And then reactions started coming in and we watched the news...

Comment

I'm okay.

And so is my sister, who works at the airport. She hadn't left yet for work when a colleague of hers called to inform us there had been an explosion and trains were delayed or not riding out. She takes the train to work hence the call.
                                We were debating what had happened when I saw the first tweet on my feed from a radio presentor who was at the airport at the time of the explosions. And then reactions started coming in and we watched the news...
                                Glad you are okay. You were the first person I thought of when I heard the news. Just know that America is praying for all of you today.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X