No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    So very true.
    *high-fives*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #100 Mystery Challenge

JadedWraith
      #3- Claire Fraser

Raduzhok

#3- Paul Briggs

RodneyIsGodney

#2- Confident by Demi Lovato and #3- Abby Sciuto

MSusy

#3- Tom Chandler

sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #101

First I want to say a huge Thank you to slizzie1986 for taking care of the challenge for me for the past 2-3 weeks.

I also want to tell MSusy that your latest entries of Tom Chandler were awesome!

This week's challenge is kind of technical and old school. Use one picture at least 3 times in your art. Try to vary the size or color or change each time in some way if you can. You can use other pictures of course, but the picture used multiple times should be somewhat noticeable.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 21st.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*high-fives*
            *high fives back*
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Hey I just realized that even thought it's been almost 5 years since I lasted posted an update, I apparently have a new follower for my SGA fic.

Maybe that will spur me on to do more of it. Man, muses are so fickle. I used to imagine developing this story all the time. But now, it's been a long time since I felt that.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

There will always be new people discovering Stargate I guess... just less than what we were used to in the hay days.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    There will always be new people discovering Stargate I guess... just less than what we were used to in the hay days.
                    Sad, but true. I don't even know if it's on TV anywhere here these days. When I mention it to people now, I mostly get a blank stare. Sad.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I think it's doing reruns over here, in the middle of the night perhaps or early morning, on the local Syfy channel.

And FACTS Spring Edition (a local convention - big though, and growing even bigger now) invited Richard Dean Anderson as guest (and thus our Stargate will be set up again, and the respons was pretty good. I wasn't squeeing though - felt it's 10 years too late.

I was squeeing harder when I learned Elizabeth Henstridge is coming to Belgium for the first ever MCM Comic Con in Brussels.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck of the Irish be with you all!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Sad, but true. I don't even know if it's on TV anywhere here these days. When I mention it to people now, I mostly get a blank stare. Sad.
                        The only thing Stargate that I've seen on TV lately is the original movie and the two TV movies (Ark of Truth and Continuum) on Cinemax in the last few weeks.

Comment

Pick channel in the UK has just started showing SG1 again in the 7pm slot. SG1, SGA or less often SGU, are regularly on Sky 1, Sky 2 or Pick.
                          My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I've heard there was going to be a new comic, but I haven't been paying any attention to news about it. I've washed my hands of tie-ins.
                            I've preordered issue #2. Too late for #1, I guess OTL

We'll see how it is. Have to catch up on my re-watch first, though. I've made a list of media that I need to finish... consuming, and it's not as short as I'd like it to be.
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                              I've preordered issue #2. Too late for #1, I guess OTL

We'll see how it is. Have to catch up on my re-watch first, though. I've made a list of media that I need to finish... consuming, and it's not as short as I'd like it to be.
                              Check your local comic shop, they might still be able to get it, or already have it on the shelf.

Comment

Check your local comic shop, they might still be able to get it, or already have it on the shelf.
                                Comics haven't been released yet.
                                Issue one is still open for pre-ordering, and will ship May 2016.

Summary of the story:

Following the destruction of the Super Hive ship Atlantis and her crew find themselves stranded on Earth. But a startling discovery sends the team in search of a new Gate system and reveals that the horrors of the Pegasus Galaxy are not far away. A new threat rises to challenge the crew and stop the city from returning to its rightful place.

Comment

Working...
                                X