http://i.imgur.com/Iy787L7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ndeircX.jpg

Grace

raduzhok

ohalis

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 98

This week your challenge is to make your art look "vintage" or "retro". That may be as simple as making it black/white/greyscale, or you could try coloring, textures, or filters to give it that "old time" vibe.

Please send your entries to slizzie1986. She will be collecting entries for me this week and posting them next week, and she will also be hosting the challenge next week for me while I am out of town.

Send your entries to slizzie1986 by noon your time Monday February 22nd.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Valentines is useless. I'm watching anime with friends.
        LOL! I wore black.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        And, how did it go this morning?
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        It's snowing, so they're not coming until tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Hello everyone. SR just suggested i should drag myself back here. *waves*
        Heya there! I see you all the time on Twitter and Tumblr, but it's nice to see you back here even if just for a visit. *glomps*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey Anuna! Good to see you around these parts again!

Well, after all the craziness of these last couple of weeks, I am finally back to normal. Just in time to finish packing. Be back when I have more time.

Comment

*HAPPY DANCES* for Anuna!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats. I hope you didn't have a rough time! I was thinking about you not long ago and was going to ask SR about you. Enjoy your little one!

*twirls out of thread into messy living room that my two no-longer-babies are destroying because they can't go outside in the snow or go in their playroom because the heat doesn't work in these so cold temps*
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Southern Red!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Southern Red!!

Thanks. It's starting out to be a weird one. We're all iced in so Mr. SR is staying home, but our workmen can't get here so it will be a wasted day renowise. But, on the bright side, Mr. SR keeps asking me when I want my present. Can I have my coffee first?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi Anuna! Good to hear from you again. Congratulations on your son!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOUTHERN RED!!! Hope you have a great day!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Thanks. It's starting out to be a weird one. We're all iced in so Mr. SR is staying home, but our workmen can't get here so it will be a wasted day renowise. But, on the bright side, Mr. SR keeps asking me when I want my present. Can I have my coffee first?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Morning everybody! Wish I could send some of our warm weather your way, SR. We had a horrible thunderstorm move in overnight that woke up everybody. According to the Weather Channel app, lightning struck 0 miles away from my location.

Helping out at work today as needed, which means I'm babysitting a class for the next half hour. Sounds like a good time to work on fan art and fanfic.

Comment

I've been getting pretty warm weather too. It's in the 60s this week.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

That i have a little baby boy (currently sleeping, so i can rest a little bit)
                            Congrats, Anuna!!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Morning everybody! Wish I could send some of our warm weather your way, SR. We had a horrible thunderstorm move in overnight that woke up everybody. According to the Weather Channel app, lightning struck 0 miles away from my location.
                              Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              I've been getting pretty warm weather too. It's in the 60s this week.
                              Varying chances of rain through Sunday out here in western Washington, with temps in the high 40s to low 50s. Spring is here, and stuff is already blooming!

Comment

Yay for Spring. It's my fave season that isn't Autumn.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X