No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea what an earthquake should feel like, to be honest.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Howdy all! I haven't been in forever. Hope some people remember me. I went back far enough to see there was a Mockingjay theme I missed. Damnit. I would want to be Buttercup the most...... no wait, I want to be Posy Hawthorne. Even if she wasn't in the movies and she only had one scene, I just adore her to pieces. And I cried watching that movie. Couldn't stop myself. The Buttercup scene for one.

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy New Year's Eve!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        No idea what an earthquake should feel like, to be honest.
        Heh! Consider yourself lucky you don't live in earthquake country.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Howdy all! I haven't been in forever. Hope some people remember me. I went back far enough to see there was a Mockingjay theme I missed. Damnit. I would want to be Buttercup the most...... no wait, I want to be Posy Hawthorne. Even if she wasn't in the movies and she only had one scene, I just adore her to pieces. And I cried watching that movie. Couldn't stop myself. The Buttercup scene for one.

Happy New Year everyone!
        Hiya! I've missed you! (though I see you plenty on FB, hahaha!) *big hugs* OMG, Buttercup. That scene got me like nothing else.

And now, the final College Football Roundup of the year: On Monday, Navy beat Pittsburgh in the 44-28 in the Military Bowl, on Tuesday, Air Force lost to Cal 55-36 in the Armed Forces Bowl, and last night, USC fell to Wisconsin in an ugly 23-21 in the Holiday Bowl. So I'll be over in the corner with Shep and Lorne, crying into our beer. On to next year!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy almost New Year! I'm trying to watch Korean historical dramas, but the site keeps erroring. Or my internet does.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!
            I was wondering if you were ever going to come back over here. After all, you can't spend all your time posting Minions quotes on FB. *grin*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I was wondering if you were ever going to come back over here. After all, you can't spend all your time posting Minions quotes on FB. *grin*
              Yes she can!!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL! Oh I dunno, those Minion quotes always seem to be perfectly timed!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Those minion quotes are so overused.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, they're not.

Happy 2016 everyone.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!
                      Long time no see, JT-2.

How have you been?

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Happy almost New Year! I'm trying to watch Korean historical dramas, but the site keeps erroring. Or my internet does.
                      Have you seen The Admiral: Roaring Currents yet?

I snagged the DVD on a whim and I love the movie. It's set during the Japanese invasion of the late 1590's and centers on the Admiral Yi Sun-Shin's stunning defeat of 330 Japanese ships using just 12 of his own.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

There so many interesting looking historical shows. I'm watching "Emperor of the Sea" now. It's a Korean show I used to watch years ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Sparkies

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Yes she can!!
                            A few cute kid pics are always fun too.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            Those minion quotes are so overused.
                            Not possible. You can never have too many Minions.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Didn't get to go anywhere because icy roads. So am watching the Rose Parade.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy New Year! May 2016 be full of joy and bounty for you all!

Not possible. You can never have too many Minions.

Comment

Working...
                                X