Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Huh? You don't know about Sparktober? I don't know if it's still going on but it used to be a big fic month on LJ.
    I know what it is, don't worry, I just need to be reminded.

Is there anything official I can sign up for, or do I just write something Sparky and post it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Is there anything official I can sign up for, or do I just write something Sparky and post it.
      I don't think there's a sign-up sheet this year. So i guess it would be fine to post when you're ready.

You can read more about Sparktober 2015 HERE.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
        You can read more about Sparktober 2015 HERE.
        Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am going to go look at gemstones today.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              I am going to go look at gemstones today.
              Now THAT's pretty!

Hmm, I wonder what kind of pretty sparkly things John might bring back from off-world for Elizabeth?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Now THAT's pretty!

Hmm, I wonder what kind of pretty sparkly things John might bring back from off-world for Elizabeth?
                Personally, I say he should get her some fire opals. Those are so pretty.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Personally, I say he should get her some fire opals. Those are so pretty.
                  Very pretty! A necklace made of those would be gorgeous! (eat your heart out, Simon! )

Comment

Today I went out of town to a festival. Took a while to get there (as we stopped to explore a few times). We were only there for a little while before it started to rain.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Today I went out of town to a festival. Took a while to get there (as we stopped to explore a few times). We were only there for a little while before it started to rain.
                      No rain here, though it is colder and windy this morning.

On to this week's College Football Roundup! It's a mixed bag this week: Georgia fell to Alabama 38-10, Virginia Tech fell to Pittsburgh 17-13, New Mexico beat New Mexico State 38-29, USC had a bye, and Atlantis is having a rocky morning as Navy beat Air Force 33-11. Sheppard and Lorne will no doubt be making this morning's PT run extra hard for the Marines, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

No rain here, though it is colder and windy this morning.

On to this week's College Football Roundup! It's a mixed bag this week: Georgia fell to Alabama 38-10, Virginia Tech fell to Pittsburgh 17-13, New Mexico beat New Mexico State 38-29, USC had a bye, and Atlantis is having a rocky morning as Navy beat Air Force 33-11. Sheppard and Lorne will no doubt be making this morning's PT run extra hard for the Marines, LOL!
                        Sigh. We're having dinner tonight with a guy who went to NM State, so I guess we can cry on each other's shoulders.

We're lucky that Joaquin decided to go to Bermuda for the weekend but lots of rain yesterday and very windy today.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Four days until birthday. Looking for a lavender scones recipe.

Oh, I watched the Storm/ the Eye earlier. Good rainy day episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yummy, wish I had one with my coffee. Try Google, a bunch of them come up.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm going to experiment with a lemon-tea with extra ingredients in the fight against my cold, but without ginger cause that I don't like.

It will consist of lemon, cinnamon, clove, curcumin, cayenne and honey... I have a feeling it's going to be not-so-very-tasty.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Oooh, that would be Friday, then? My bday is tomorrow! Whee, we've got 'em in the same week! *hugs you*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I'm going to experiment with a lemon-tea with extra ingredients in the fight against my cold, but without ginger cause that I don't like.

It will consist of lemon, cinnamon, clove, curcumin, cayenne and honey... I have a feeling it's going to be not-so-very-tasty.
                                Definitely spicy with the cayenne. But the capsaicin in peppers is supposed to be good for clearing out congestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X