• Show
Clear All

Where do you go to ride raptors?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Where do you go to ride raptors?
      Basically, our workshop. There's a herd of 6 raptors - all calm and nice (for the most part anyway).

Last weekend, you had to go to a local convention called FACTS. It drew in a crowd of approximately 50,000 people in 2 days. That's big for these parts.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey I just saw a commercial for a Canadian family drama show starring Torri as the lead. Huh. How about that. I wonder if it will affect her ability to appear on Dark Matter.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Hey I just saw a commercial for a Canadian family drama show starring Torri as the lead. Huh. How about that. I wonder if it will affect her ability to appear on Dark Matter.
          Yes, This Life about a terminally ill mother (?) preparing her family for when she dies.
          I remember thinking it sounded a lot like The Michael J. Fox Show as far premise goes, with the idea of keeping it light while the theme is not a happy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Basically, our workshop. There's a herd of 6 raptors - all calm and nice (for the most part anyway).

Last weekend, you had to go to a local convention called FACTS. It drew in a crowd of approximately 50,000 people in 2 days. That's big for these parts.
            That did indeed look like fun.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, tomorrow is when the best month starts.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, tomorrow is when the best month starts.
                  And why is october the best month?

Comment

And why is october the best month?
                    For me: my birthday, and of course, HALLOWEEN!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      My birthday is also in October. And I like Autumn a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Reason enough to celebrate, and I love Halloween too but not the squirrels that keep eating our pumpkins.

And let's not forget Sparktober.

It would also be a bit more fun if we weren't preparing for a hurricane. Stupid Joaquin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and HAPPY SPARKTOBER!!!!

Whoo hoo! October babies rule! *high-fives*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Reason enough to celebrate, and I love Halloween too but not the squirrels that keep eating our pumpkins.
                          LOL! Rascally little varmints, aren't they?

It would also be a bit more fun if we weren't preparing for a hurricane. Stupid Joaquin.
                          Eeep! Stay safe out there, and may Joaquin turn out to be a dud!

Comment

What's this again?

Comment

What's this again?
                              Huh? You don't know about Sparktober? I don't know if it's still going on but it used to be a big fic month on LJ.
                              sigpic

Comment

Huh? You don't know about Sparktober? I don't know if it's still going on but it used to be a big fic month on LJ.
                                It still is going on after all these years.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X