No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the set has been revealed today apparently.... so without further ado, I announce that I will have pictures of our new set tomorrow (or I'll try to make pictures tomorrow and upload them) ... *drumroll* ... it's the Jurassic World gate with two animatronic raptors in front and a bit of fence on the side.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      And the set has been revealed today apparently.... so without further ado, I announce that I will have pictures of our new set tomorrow (or I'll try to make pictures tomorrow and upload them) ... *drumroll* ... it's the Jurassic World gate with two animatronic raptors in front and a bit of fence on the side.
      I loved that movie. Can't wait to see it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

OMG! That's sweet! I am very much looking forward to those pics!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, so I have two pictures today. Will try to get more tomorrow, when I'm less working and more spending money on things I don't have room for (like the T.E.R. I received today and wondered where on Earth I was going to put it).

Spoiler:

And for those interested, Rey's speeder from the new Star Wars film. Build using the original plans from the speeder in the film, provided to us by Lucasfilm themselves. So yeah, you could say it's screen accurate. Apparently some people even think it's the real one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, so I have two pictures today. Will try to get more tomorrow, when I'm less working and more spending money on things I don't have room for (like the T.E.R. I received today and wondered where on Earth I was going to put it).

Spoiler:

And for those interested, Rey's speeder from the new Star Wars film. Build using the original plans from the speeder in the film, provided to us by Lucasfilm themselves. So yeah, you could say it's screen accurate. Apparently some people even think it's the real one.

Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing, Falcon!

Really loving Rey's speeder.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Those are simply amazing. I am blown away by the creative talent involved.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OMG! Those are epic awesomesauce! You and your friends have done an amazing job! Thanks for sharing the pics!

And now, on to this week's College Football Roundup! Georgia steamrollered Southern 48-6, Virginia Tech fell to East Carolina 35-28, USC stomped Arizona State 42-14, New Mexico beat Wyoming 38-28, and it's another good day in Atlantis as Air Force had a bye this week, and Navy beat Connecticut 28-18.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay! Go Lobos!
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I have more images, and some moving raptors... but that'll have to wait for tomorrow.

However, I rode a raptor like a pro!
                    Yeah, the dinosaurs had saddles but we obviously didn't leave them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Yay! Go Lobos!
                      You know, every time I read this my first instinct is that there is a Collage Football team named after Lobo.

Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 27 September 2015, 03:26 PM.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hope you all got a chance to see last night's supermoon eclipse; it was awesome!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        Yay! Go Lobos!
                        *high-fives*

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        You know, every time I read this my first instinct is that there is a Collage Football team named after Lobo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFplmMcjOE
                        LOL!

I have more images, and some moving raptors... but that'll have to wait for tomorrow.

However, I rode a raptor like a pro!
                        Yeah, the dinosaurs had saddles but we obviously didn't leave them on.
                        Riding raptors? Yeehaw, I bet that was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Riding raptors? Yeehaw, I bet that was fun!
                          Raptor wrangling like a pro:

Spoiler:

And a couple more of the gate:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

Spoiler:
                            It's Spanish for wolf. Pretty sure the sports stadium is called the Lobo Den.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Raptor wrangling like a pro:

Spoiler:

And a couple more of the gate:

Spoiler:

OMG, that is so COOL! Ride 'em, raptorgirl! *high-fives*

Comment

*grin*

Comment

Working...
                                X