No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

PS: Also! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day, fer those of ye who be wonderin' what happened to the forum titles and rep flavor text. Ahoy me hearties!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Nope. Sorry. That was meant for another forum/ thread.
    Whoops!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    I've done that over on IMDB once.
    Heh, we've probably all done it once or twice.
    Last edited by Scary Kitty; 19 September 2015, 08:08 AM.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahoy, matey! Where be me rum?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Did I miss Talk Like A Pirate Day? Aaaarrrggghhh!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Ahoy, matey! Where be me rum?
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Did I miss Talk Like A Pirate Day? Aaaarrrggghhh!
          In the words of CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow... "but why is the rum gone?"

It's 'cause we drank it and now we're all feeling lazy! Arrrrrggggghhhh!

On to the College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Purdue 51-24, Georgia beat South Carolina 52-20, USC fell to Stanford 41-31, New Mexico fell to Arizona State 34-10, and it was a mixed day in Atlantis as Air Force fell to Michigan State 35-21, but Navy beat East Carolina 45-21. This morning's PT run will be EPIC.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No laziness for me today - spend the entire afternoon painting our newly build/work-in-progress set for next weekend's convention.

I can't reveal the theme yet but it's going to be so AWESOMESAUCE!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              No laziness for me today - spend the entire afternoon painting our newly build/work-in-progress set for next weekend's convention.

I can't reveal the theme yet but it's going to be so AWESOMESAUCE!!
              Will there be pictures, I hope? And enjoy the convention!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Will there be pictures, I hope? And enjoy the convention!
                You betcha there will be pictures... and lots of em too.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

hi all
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    You betcha there will be pictures... and lots of em too.
                    Excellent! *rubs hands together in glee*

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    hi all
                    Hiya! *waves then runs up and gives a hug*

Comment

Today is a rainy tea day. And maybe time for watching The Storm/ The Eye again.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Today is a rainy tea day. And maybe time for watching The Storm/ The Eye again.
                        That sounds like a plan!

Comment

Challenge #88

Reminder.....and extending the challenge for another week. Check out new due date below.

What I need is more art challenge banners please! You can make them sig size, or more box / square shape, what ever you want as long as they fall into GW guidelines.

Here are there current ones if you want to see what we have and get some ideas for new ones.

The only requirement is they need to say "Art Challenge" on them somewhere.

Entries due to me by Monday October 5th.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
                                http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/SGA/allies01_zpshx4cpggx.jpg
                                Ooooh, the pretties are worried!

Comment

Working...
                                X