No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Yep, I live in the NM now. It will be the university I attend in the future. Does that count?
    Absolutely!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Oh my! Now that's a canonrific pic to get my heart aflutter this morning!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's Monday, bring out the cannons!
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

It's Monday, bring out the cannons!

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
          Ahh, the birthday present! One of my favorite scenes.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Grr...coworkers are driving me insane...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Running behind a day, sorry about that!!!

Challenge #87 was "_________ makes the world go round."

JadedWraith

RodneyisGodney

scifan

slizzie1986

Possible spoilers for the movie Big Sky
              Spoiler:

ohalis

And I just want to say, for all of you that moaned and groaned about how 'terrible' and 'meh' your artwork is...................
              50 lashes for you!
              All of your artwork is WONDERFUL! Anything you try is better than the stuff you do not try! So here is a hug
              Now get back to making art!
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #88

I am very stressed and overwhelmed today, and not feeling very creative. Nothing exciting for the challenge this week I am afraid. What I need is more art challenge banners please! You can make them sig size, or more box / square shape, what ever you want as long as they fall into GW guidelines.

Here are there current ones if you want to see what we have and get some ideas for new ones.

The only requirement is they need to say "Art Challenge" on them somewhere.

Entries due to me by Monday September 28.
                sigpic

Comment

Whoever claims their work isn't worthy, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! Well, actually you might, but I'm not going to agree.

I was actually at a loss at what the would turn my world... But onwards with new challenge.
                  Anyway, wasn't in the mood for creativity. Had a personal loss to deal with (and still do but it's getting better).

But... I feel the muse waking from her slumber...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Grr...coworkers are driving me insane...
                    *pokes stupid coworkers with a stick*

Whoever claims their work isn't worthy, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! Well, actually you might, but I'm not going to agree.

I was actually at a loss at what the would turn my world... But onwards with new challenge.
                    Anyway, wasn't in the mood for creativity. Had a personal loss to deal with (and still do but it's getting better).

But... I feel the muse waking from her slumber...
                    *hugs you* Glad to hear it's getting better and the muse is awakening.

Now if only mine would...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *pokes stupid coworkers with a stick*
                      Ah, that explains why she almost fell off her chair.

*hugs you* Glad to hear it's getting better and the muse is awakening.
                      She has no choice really. I received my assignment for SGA Secret Santa and I'm so excited to write for my recipient (who will know in an instant who her secret santa is when she reads her story but hey I'm the one who writes secondary characters mostly so not that hard to figure out).

And I signed up as artist for the SGA reverse bang, which is now open to all stargates so plenty more male characters to pick from and even less chance of there being any strong female focused stories. Hence, why I had to sign up... someone's gotta defend the ladies!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Ah, that explains why she almost fell off her chair.

She has no choice really. I received my assignment for SGA Secret Santa and I'm so excited to write for my recipient (who will know in an instant who her secret santa is when she reads her story but hey I'm the one who writes secondary characters mostly so not that hard to figure out).

And I signed up as artist for the SGA reverse bang, which is now open to all stargates so plenty more male characters to pick from and even less chance of there being any strong female focused stories. Hence, why I had to sign up... someone's gotta defend the ladies!
                        Right on!

Comment

I have found many nice looking lip balms online. But can't get because I just ordered some. What is a good episode for the beginning on Autumn?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I have found many nice looking lip balms online. But can't get because I just ordered some. What is a good episode for the beginning on Autumn?
                            Errr...did Morgania's account get hijacked?

Comment

Errr...did Morgania's account get hijacked?
                              Nope. Sorry. That was meant for another forum/ thread.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've done that over on IMDB once.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X