No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Screw the angst, smutty Wednesday?

Finished season five of X-Files, and the library has season four for me.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          That's one way to double the smuttage!

Comment

Going to watch "Before I Sleep" today. I'm excited.

Finished season five of X-Files, and the library has season four for me.
            I'm envious as always. I've decided that the X-Files will be my only motivation to get through season four and five of SGA.
            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

I'm beta'ing a fic (someone else's)... trying to get my muse going again... It's not working.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Have season four of X-Files. I'm also re-watching Star Trek- Voyager. That has the very first ship I remember following (Janeway/ Chakotay.)
                sigpic

Comment

^ Lots of Trek fans here. I don't think I'll ever watch the show, given how long it's run. Dr. Who will be the exception for me.

Ahh, I finished "Before I Sleep," and it was much better than I remembered. I legit almost teared up near the end when older Elizabeth was telling her younger self to not push herself too hard. Torri was excellent playing two different versions of the same person - interacting with each other, no less.

I accidentally watched an SG-1 episode before "Before I Sleep" when I should have watched this one first, so now I get to make up for it by watching another SGA episode. Oh, well.

(It would be my luck that I do that as soon as season eight starts to get good, though. I actually wanted to continue with that instead for once.)
                  rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Well, most Star Trek series are seven seasons. Less than SG-1.

I pretty much just watch Voyager for my ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                      I'm envious as always. I've decided that the X-Files will be my only motivation to get through season four and five of SGA.
                      Heh, bribing myself was pretty much the only way I got through Universe.

Ahh, I finished "Before I Sleep," and it was much better than I remembered. I legit almost teared up near the end when older Elizabeth was telling her younger self to not push herself too hard. Torri was excellent playing two different versions of the same person - interacting with each other, no less.
                      Before I Sleep is SO GOOD. I really ought to do a Season 1 rewatch. The Golden Age of SGA, baby.

I accidentally watched an SG-1 episode before "Before I Sleep" when I should have watched this one first, so now I get to make up for it by watching another SGA episode. Oh, well.

(It would be my luck that I do that as soon as season eight starts to get good, though. I actually wanted to continue with that instead for once.)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Heh, bribing myself was pretty much the only way I got through Universe.
                        Oh, nooo. I forgot I have to watch SGU after SGA.

Then again, I don't own the series, nor does it seem to be on Netflix, so maybe I can save it for later.
                        rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

I watched most of Stargate Universe when it was on Netflix. Now I'm trying to watch Star Trek- Enterprise on DVD. It's boring, so I went back to Deep Space Nine.
                          sigpic

Comment

I watched most of Stargate Universe when it was on Netflix. Now I'm trying to watch Star Trek- Enterprise on DVD. It's boring, so I went back to Deep Space Nine.
                            For me the last season of Enerprise was the best. Especially when they went with the three to four episode arcs. But any episode with Shran is good to.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I can say for myself that Enterprise was the one Star Trek tv show I that never liked.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                For me the last season of Enerprise was the best. Especially when they went with the three to four episode arcs. But any episode with Shran is good to.
                                I have to wait three seasons before it gets interesting? Personally, I prefer Deep Space Nine. Never saw that one when it was on the air though. Watched TNG as a kid, and Voyager in my teens. (Both shows are due for a re-watch.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X