No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually pretty excited by seeing the brief Dark Sawn clips, and I don't say that about a lot of things in Once Upon a Time.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Second that.

Haven't seen the trailer, or read the books (yet) but will check it out cause it could be very amazing.

And Once Upon A Time is going to add another princess to the line-up so bring on the new seasons already...
      I Heard That They Are Adding Brave Etc to Once Upon a Time

Comment

Speaking of Poldark. I LOVE it

The Tagline for The First Review of The Show is. Rugged and Gorgeous and Not Just The Coastline

and I Have Seen The Entire First Season,Thanks to The UK. also Re-watching it on PBS. Don't Worry,There Won't Be Any Spoilers from Me. I Promise

I'll Be Watching Season 6 of Downton Abbey This Fall,While It is Airing in The UK

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Mr. SR is going to wet himself with excitement when he sees this. This is his all time favorite series of books. Then I'll have to tell him he has to wait until January.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #81
            "Girls just wanna have fun". Favorite female actors/singers/etc.

raduzhok

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

copter

Just a gentle reminder....you can ALWAYS submit 'older' art for a challenge. ALWAYS! It's a great way to show off your art again and you should never, ever feel bad about it.

Big thanks to slizzie1986 for hosting this week's challenge for me! She should be posting the new challenge soon!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
              Speaking of Poldark. I LOVE it

The Tagline for The First Review of The Show is. Rugged and Gorgeous and Not Just The Coastline

and I Have Seen The Entire First Season,Thanks to The UK. also Re-watching it on PBS. Don't Worry,There Won't Be Any Spoilers from Me. I Promise

I'll Be Watching Season 6 of Downton Abbey This Fall,While It is Airing in The UK
              I just finished watching this week's episode. This has got to be the best "romance novel" to ever be filmed. I love it so much I'm giddy. Mr. SR walked in just in time to watch two women sitting and sewing without talking. I just had to tease him and say "Isn't this just the best show ever?" LOL
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi, Everyone. Sonja here. Since Copter has a busy week I'll be running the challenge.

It's challenge #82 and the theme/prompt for this week is Inspiration.

Is there a tutorial you’ve been dying to try out? Got a thunk you’re currently drooling over? A ship tugging at your heart strings? A favorite scene from a show that won't let you go? An uplifting quote you’d like to share in your art? Whatever is inspiring you this week, let us have it!

The same goes for fics as well. Let your inspiration be your guide.

Please remember to PM your entries to me (slizzie1986) by Noon EST on the 20th. I will post them in the early afternoon.
                sigpic
                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

That's Awesome!

I Can Say This Without Spoilers,It Gets Better and Better as it Goes Along

It's Also Been Renewed for a 2nd Season

Comment

Darn it! Filled out my taxes, which should be easy in my case since everything is already filled in online, but my sister told check whether I'd be paying or getting returns before signing. Couldn't find the bloody button so signed without knowing... I hate this. They always make it sound so easy and then you try it, and it just goes to hell.

Meh, at least my taxes are in - 2 days before the deadline.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Darn it! Filled out my taxes, which should be easy in my case since everything is already filled in online, but my sister told check whether I'd be paying or getting returns before signing. Couldn't find the bloody button so signed without knowing... I hate this. They always make it sound so easy and then you try it, and it just goes to hell.

Meh, at least my taxes are in - 2 days before the deadline.
                      Yikes! Taxes are screwed up no matter what country you live in.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Yikes! Taxes are screwed up no matter what country you live in.
                        With any luck I should be getting some money back... but if it's 8 euro again, they can keep it.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

With any luck I should be getting some money back... but if it's 8 euro again, they can keep it.
                          ROFLMAO Money back. ROFLMAO...oh make it stop. Sorry. *wipes eyes* What is this of which you speak? We always have to pay extra even after paying upwards of 45% of our income between federal and state. Last year I think it was something like $9000. Seriously.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

ROFLMAO Money back. ROFLMAO...oh make it stop. Sorry. *wipes eyes* What is this of which you speak? We always have to pay extra even after paying upwards of 45% of our income between federal and state. Last year I think it was something like $9000. Seriously.
                            Yeah, tell me about it. Fortunately, I now live in a state that doesn't collect income taxes, so I just have to deal with the feds. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yeah, tell me about it. Fortunately, I now live in a state that doesn't collect income taxes, so I just have to deal with the feds. Ugh.
                              That's great, but don't you pay higher prices in other areas like sales tax to make up for it?
                              sigpic

Comment

That's great, but don't you pay higher prices in other areas like sales tax to make up for it?
                                Not really. The sales tax here works out about the same as it did in OC. We are paying a little more for things we buy on the island, but that's the added cost of transport to the island being factored in.

Comment

Working...
                                X