No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
    I like how this has become a weather thread, lol.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    As long as nobody has to report massive waves and terrible storms... we should be okay. Otherwise, it would require a Zelenka to fix the shield-problem.
    Heh, McKay wouldn't like getting passed over like that...but then, I like Radek better anyway.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Sometimes that's all we have to talk about. My report is that it's unseasonably cool and damp here. Mr. SR and I went to the National Geographic Museum yesterday to see the Indiana Jones exhibit and I wore a sweater. The exhibit was fabulous, by the way.

Right now I'm wearing my winter bathrobe and slippers.
    Ugh, lucky! Where we are it's not too bad, high 70s to low 80s. Much worse down in Seattle, where they're about 10 degrees warmer. Gonna be a long, hot summer.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If any big waves reach where I live, a few states would already be flooded.

Since I don't have a certain alien invasion movie, I decided to watch Stargate. It has aliens, and the US Air Force. It's kinda patriotic, right?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Thank you for all of your kind words I wish I could do something happy, I started off with their cute little infirmary scene

Is Mythic Warriors an animation?
        Yes but it's all the way back from the 90's and the only voice acting credit I could find for Torri. While not quite the same thing but her narration of A Necessary Evil and State of Syn are great, so I'd love to hear more voice work.

I'm envious of all the hot weather talk, everyone around here is sniffling and peak flu season is still a month away.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          If any big waves reach where I live, a few states would already be flooded.
          Same here, it would basically mean 3/4th of Belgium would already be flooded.

And it better not rain tonight cause I set up my tent in my parents' yard. It's quite nice outside right now. Only 14° Celsius hotter than what our summer nights usually are.

And now there's an alarm going in the distance... Great, I was expecting annoying tweets from birds, not house alarms. Ha, nevermind, they just turned off...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and to all here in the US, Happy Independence Day!

Since I don't have a certain alien invasion movie, I decided to watch Stargate. It has aliens, and the US Air Force. It's kinda patriotic, right?
            Works for me!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and to all here in the US, Happy Independence Day!

Works for me!
              At the Capitol Fourth concert tonight, Robert Davi will be performing Frank Sinatra songs. I thought about going up there and yelling "Koooolllllyyyyaaaa" but it's cool and rainy.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                At the Capitol Fourth concert tonight, Robert Davi will be performing Frank Sinatra songs. I thought about going up there and yelling "Koooolllllyyyyaaaa" but it's cool and rainy.
                OMFG!

Comment

That would be so funny!!
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL -- That would indeed be funny.

Comment

Works for me!
                      Thanks! It rained here this afternoon. So, a good day to stay in and watch Stargate.
                      sigpic

Comment

I got sunburned, even though I stayed in the shadows... darn it.

Comment

Well, that's a plus, right?
                          True. It does get annoying, however, when my shorts start sliding down my hips. At least working by myself, no one will notice if I have a wardrobe malfuction.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

For my holiday marathon, I decided to watch some SGA. Now it's 'Before I Sleep'. This might actually be the episode I started more seriously shipping.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth!

Our little island village has a fireworks show every year over the sound, and our rental house had a pretty good view. Where our new house will be built will have an even BETTER view, right back up the sound toward town. It's gonna be awesome.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I got sunburned, even though I stayed in the shadows... darn it.
                              Oooh! A good reminder to always wear sunblock, even when it's cloudy. That pesky sunlight still gets through.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              True. It does get annoying, however, when my shorts start sliding down my hips. At least working by myself, no one will notice if I have a wardrobe malfuction.
                              Belts are good for that.

For my holiday marathon, I decided to watch some SGA. Now it's 'Before I Sleep'. This might actually be the episode I started more seriously shipping.
                              And it's a very good one!

Comment

Oooh! A good reminder to always wear sunblock, even when it's cloudy. That pesky sunlight still gets through.
                                Yeah, in hindsight I should have been smarter... but I guess the heat caused a brain malfunction.

Anyhow, it looks rather ridiculous so I'm sorta hoping it doesn't turn brown. However, knowing my luck with burning and turning brown, I'll have two brown shins by the end of the week, while the rest of my legs are a lighter skintone - luckily not by much.

Comment

Working...
                                X