No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    *nods in agreement* Sing it, sister.
    Hmm, may not want me to sing. Croak like a frog, more like.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    That is a good point about angst and it's importance to their relationship. Maybe "Angst" and "Screw the Angst" deserve separate days.
    I'd say Canon Monday doubles for Angst Day...since, you know, the canon itself is chock full of angst.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

PS: And of course, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
        Last edited by Scary Kitty; 21 June 2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Challenge # 78 was all about SMILES

raduzhok

~~~~~~~~~~~~

RodneyisGodney

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FanGirl

~~~~~~~~~~~

slizzie1986

~~~~~~~~~~~
            sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 79

This week we are going Tropical to celebrate it officially being summer, at least in the northern hemisphere. I want to see ocean, sand, sun and palm trees!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 29th.
              sigpic

Comment

Jarvis!

I love him in Agent Carter.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jarvis is just cute. Oh, I watched Hot Zone over the weekend. Sheppard saves the day, but has to override Weir's authority.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

This was going to be my entry to Challenge # 78 but I ran out of time:

Comment

Originally posted by ohalis View Post
                      I love it!!! I hope you continue to enter the challenges!!! I could totally see them on a tropical beach, just saying
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        Jarvis is just cute. Oh, I watched Hot Zone over the weekend. Sheppard saves the day, but has to override Weir's authority.
                        Ooooh, Hot Zone! That's a fun one.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/282/19...2201bb51_z.jpg
                        Gorgeous! And yes, their smiles are absolutely home. *sighs and melts*

Comment

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/282/19085591421_ec2201bb51_z.jpg
                          Stunning work. Two of my favorite pics of them. That scene just showed how comfortable they were with each other and how in tune they were.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi all! *waves* Long time no see.

I recently finished a new Sparky drawing/painting, this time as a Before and After meme. I decided to re-do one that I had been really proud of, so I chose that painting of John and Lizzie dancing off-world in the light of a campfire (if anybody remembers that one).

Here's the two side by side, and here's the new version in full.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Geeze, I haven't read an SGA story in over a year. Still reading Iron Man-Pepperony fic like crazy, though my tastes have been getting pickier and the number of stories getting posted has slowed down a bit after the high of Iron Man 3. Really isn't anything else on my fandom docket at the moment. *joins in shrugging*
                            Yeah, I haven't read any fic in the longest time. I still have two SGA fics that I want to finish, but I haven't written anything in so long that I'm rusty (and lazy). I'm currently on a Star Wars kick because I'm watching the Clone Wars show for the first time (started slow, but I'm loving it! Ahsoka's awesome. R2 and Obi-Wan are still my favorites) so now I'm super hyped for the new movie and Rebels (should it ever come to Netflix) and all that.

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/282/19085591421_ec2201bb51_z.jpg
                            That's lovely! Great work.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Hi all! *waves* Long time no see.

I recently finished a new Sparky drawing/painting, this time as a Before and After meme. I decided to re-do one that I had been really proud of, so I chose that painting of John and Lizzie dancing off-world in the light of a campfire (if anybody remembers that one).

Great work. I think I like the new one better.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I haven't done any fanart in nearly 10 years but lurking the thread and seeing everyone's amazing work, made me want to join in.

This was actually the result of my first attempt, I wanted warm, sunny and smiley. I don't know what happened...

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3672/1...fe48a732_b.jpg

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                I hope you continue to enter the challenges!!! I could totally see them on a tropical beach, just saying
                                Heh, I think that's too much of challenge for me! I have no idea what pics I could use? I do have something else in mind though, hope I finish in time.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

I'm with Southern Red, they're both wonderful but I like the 2015 a little better, Elizabeth's dress is particularly pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X