Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Where I grew up, that's just average.
    High or low humidity?

We're not used to temps like that.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I lived right next to the ocean so, pretty high.

I'm basically the exact opposite of a most Canadians when it comes to being able to tolerate "extreme" temperatures.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Anything over 30° Celsius and beneath -5° Celsius we Belgians consider extreme temps.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I lived right next to the ocean so, pretty high.

I'm basically the exact opposite of a most Canadians when it comes to being able to tolerate "extreme" temperatures.
          Where we used to live in California, we were about a mile from the beach and it could still get pretty bone dry in the summer. But yeah, higher humidity and heat is the worst.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Anything over 30° Celsius and beneath -5° Celsius we Belgians consider extreme temps.
          Same here.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Where we used to live in California, we were about a mile from the beach and it could still get pretty bone dry in the summer. But yeah, higher humidity and heat is the worst.

Same here.
            Well, in contrast to last week, it's in the upper 90s here today.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Well, in contrast to last week, it's in the upper 90s here today.
              We've dropped back to our usual mid-60s. Long-range forecast says 50% chance of rain next Saturday. I'll believe that when I see it.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We were supposed to have thunderstorms again, but nada... Too bad, cause they cool the place down. It's a balmy 25° Celsius in my room. Not cool!

Comment

Middle Earth Remembers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Middle Earth Remembers
                    *waves* And we remember Middle Earth. I haven't watched that vid in years. Looks like somebody cheated and used iMovie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

We were supposed to have thunderstorms again, but nada... Too bad, cause they cool the place down. It's a balmy 25° Celsius in my room. Not cool!
                      Not cool is right! Ick! *sends ice*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Ah, that's such a great vid!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      *waves* And we remember Middle Earth. I haven't watched that vid in years. Looks like somebody cheated and used iMovie.
                      Heh!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

It wasn't supposed to be lazy over. We were supposed to go and paint the walls of our new appartment, as soon as our dad got home from his cycling trip.

Then around noon he called his group had been in an accident. The rider in front of him hit a car that was leaving its driveway. And my dad had to hit the brakes, hitting the ground. So off they went to the hospital. He broke his nose, and I know what that feels like from when I fell off Cupido the horse and hit the wall. My helmet hitting down on my glasses and my glasses hitting down on my nose... it's painful!

So, no painting walls today...

Comment

It wasn't supposed to be lazy over. We were supposed to go and paint the walls of our new appartment, as soon as our dad got home from his cycling trip.

Then around noon he called his group had been in an accident. The rider in front of him hit a car that was leaving its driveway. And my dad had to hit the brakes, hitting the ground. So off they went to the hospital. He broke his nose, and I know what that feels like from when I fell off Cupido the horse and hit the wall. My helmet hitting down on my glasses and my glasses hitting down on my nose... it's painful!

Awww, so sorry. That's gotta sting. Hope they gave him the good drugs.
                            sigpic

Comment

He just came into my room - and oh.... it looks.... well, it's gonna hurt a few days.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

He just came into my room - and oh.... it looks.... well, it's gonna hurt a few days.
                                OMG! Glad to know he wasn't hurt worse, that could've been nasty. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X