Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Just dropping in to say hi; those of you on Twitter and Tumblr have probably already seen my posts but, we're here, our stuff is here, there are boxes EVERYWHERE and it's cold up here, LOL!

See you all soon!
    She's back! Yay! \0/

I don't envy the unpacking but glad you got there along with your stuff. I know the cold will take some getting used to.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am posting this super early because I am leaving on a road trip in 20 minutes to go see my mom! Big thanks to Dragongirl, she is going to be hosting the new challenge this week for me and she will be posting it in a few hours. See you all next week!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge 66 was all about whatever makes you Happy!!

Raduzhok
      Spoiler:

Slizzie1986

RodneyisGodne
      y

DellRuby
      Spoiler:

Dragongirl
      sigpic

Comment

An M&M Ronon... that's hilarious.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Challenge #67

As Copter said I am running the challenge this week while she is out of town. This weeks challenge is Non Disney/Pixar animation movies. Dreamworks, Don Bluth whatever as long as it is not Disney. That is it simple and sweet.

All entries need to be sent to me by Mon March 16th by noon my time.
          sigpic

Comment

Ghibli film art, please?
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              I am posting this super early because I am leaving on a road trip in 20 minutes to go see my mom! Big thanks to Dragongirl, she is going to be hosting the new challenge this week for me and she will be posting it in a few hours. See you all next week!!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge 66 was all about whatever makes you Happy!!

Raduzhok
              Spoiler:

Slizzie1986

RodneyisGodne
              y

DellRuby
              Spoiler:

Dragongirl
              The Ronon M&M just made my day.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Ghibli film art, please?
                yes of course

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                The Ronon M&M just made my day.
                me too! I love it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Just dropping in to say hi; those of you on Twitter and Tumblr have probably already seen my posts but, we're here, our stuff is here, there are boxes EVERYWHERE and it's cold up here, LOL!

See you all soon!
                  Glad you're all moved!! I wish you a smooth adjustment.

I wish GW didn't limit the green you can give out because I wanted to green so many of your posts since I was last here.

To add to the now dead tea conversation. I really love tea (it was all I ever drank when I went to my British grandmother's house - I can take or leave milk but I MUST have sugar).
                  sugar.gif

Unfortunately, the kidney doctor said it was really bad for the kind of kidney stones I get. It's not even the caffeine that causes the problem (although it doesn't help). It's something in the tea itself. I'm still hoping to get to England someday and I'm just going to enjoy it, damn it all, and suffer the kidney stone that will undoubtedly happen.

Now I need to go back a slew of pages to see where FH posted the holiday season stories.

Miss you all!!
                  Last edited by JT-2; 09 March 2015, 05:46 PM. Reason: 3rd freaking edit - my brain is gone

Comment

And congrats to FH for getting the job!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Now I need to go back a slew of pages to see where FH posted the holiday season stories.
                      Around the first week or so of January - if that's any help.

And congrats to FH for getting the job!
                      Thank you.

I have to go in to sign my contract tomorrow and arrange for the documents to use public transportation at a cheaper price.
                      My best friend, who pointed me towards the job, has been flipping out especially since I told her I will be required to work a while from the Leuven office - which turns out to be right behind her desk. So, we'll be working in the same desk-area for a while -- that office is never going to be the same ever again.

Comment

Glad you're all moved!! I wish you a smooth adjustment.

I wish GW didn't limit the green you can give out because I wanted to green so many of your posts since I was last here.

To add to the now dead tea conversation. I really love tea (it was all I ever drank when I went to my British grandmother's house - I can take or leave milk but I MUST have sugar).
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]40599[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately, the kidney doctor said it was really bad for the kind of kidney stones I get. It's not even the caffeine that causes the problem (although it doesn't help). It's something in the tea itself. I'm still hoping to get to England someday and I'm just going to enjoy it, damn it all, and suffer the kidney stone that will undoubtedly happen.

Miss you all!!
                        Welcome back and thanks for resurrecting the tea conversation. We never talked about how we like our tea. I'll start. I only drink herbal teas, which I have in the afternoon with a cookie, and I don't add anything to them. The few times I've had "real" tea like Earl Grey, I usually add a little milk. I'm a strong coffee gal primarily and am thrilled at the latest news about how it's good for you. Not that I would change anything at this point.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Around the first week or so of January - if that's any help.

Thank you.

I have to go in to sign my contract tomorrow and arrange for the documents to use public transportation at a cheaper price.
                        My best friend, who pointed me towards the job, has been flipping out especially since I told her I will be required to work a while from the Leuven office - which turns out to be right behind her desk. So, we'll be working in the same desk-area for a while -- that office is never going to be the same ever again.
                        How nice. A new job and a friend nearby. You can't beat that.

Oh, I forgot something. I was telling Mr. SR about your SQL problems and he said you sound like a creative person. They always have trouble with languages like that one because their brains aren't wired like a programmer's. I think that was a compliment. Lord knows he doesn't think like a normal person.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Welcome back and thanks for resurrecting the tea conversation. We never talked about how we like our tea. I'll start. I only drink herbal teas, which I have in the afternoon with a cookie, and I don't add anything to them. The few times I've had "real" tea like Earl Grey, I usually add a little milk. I'm a strong coffee gal primarily and am thrilled at the latest news about how it's good for you. Not that I would change anything at this point.
                          I drink all sorts of tea, except green tea which I really don't like for some reason. I take either sugar (2 lumps (or 3)) or honey, and no milk. There was once a tea which I think I brought back from a trip to the UK that required the milk to be halfway tasteful. But I generally don't put milk in my tea.

My favorite tea of all teas: loose apple tea, with a sprinkling of cinnamon and (a bit too much) honey.

How nice. A new job and a friend nearby. You can't beat that.
                          Two geeks, and there are other geeks in the office already from what I can gather so making other friends won't be an issue. Especially since she told me that in the last few days, she and a colleague have been throwing Galavaaaaant back and forth at each other, much to the confusion of everyone else.

In case, Galavant doesn't ring a bell. It will now.

I was telling Mr. SR about your SQL problems and he said you sound like a creative person. They always have trouble with languages like that one because their brains aren't wired like a programmer's. I think that was a compliment. Lord knows he doesn't think like a normal person.
                          Ah... that explains a lot.

Thank you, Mr. SR.

Comment

Two geeks, and there are other geeks in the office already from what I can gather so making other friends won't be an issue. Especially since she told me that in the last few days, she and a colleague have been throwing Galavaaaaant back and forth at each other, much to the confusion of everyone else.

In case, Galavant doesn't ring a bell. It will now.
                            I get it. We watched that show and laughed a lot. We didn't sing though because we are both tone deaf. Ah, a new fact about SR.
                            sigpic

Comment

I get it. We watched that show and laughed a lot. We didn't sing though because we are both tone deaf. Ah, a new fact about SR.
                              I hope there's a season 2 - I wanna know how the story continues.

Comment

I hope there's a season 2 - I wanna know how the story continues.
                                I read somewhere that the ratings weren't good and it may not be renewed. I hope so, but the public doesn't take to anything that's the least bit different.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X