have to post a wee bit early today.....

Challenge # 60 was all about "time".

FanGirl

spoiler for amount of pics....
    Spoiler:

http://i.imgur.com/vCG9PiV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Yp2GOSJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tg5xApu.jpg

These were for a fic I wrote about time travel...

http://i.imgur.com/QLg2xiJ.jpg

For the movie (and my fic that was a tag) "28 Weeks Later"...

JadedWraith
    click for bigger

Libero

Dragongirl

RodneyisGodney

raduzhok
    spoiler for size
    Spoiler:

copter

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #61

This challenge we are going back 'old school' and doing some plain old good thunking. Pick your favorite thunk, and then focus on a specific body part, or parts, that seriously enhance the thunking.
      Keep it clean though, we still have to follow the GW guidelines. Have fun, and let the drooling begin!!!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 2nd.
      sigpic

Comment

Ooh ... now that I actually have some free time again, it may be time to re-familiarize myself with Gimp to do a thunking challenge. I haven't thunked in so long, but I have so many new pretteh bois to add to the list.

Taxes are done. This chica is off to sleep. Night!

Comment

Looks like the blizzard of the century was a dud for some of us. I got about an inch, but there's ice underneath. Mr. SR and I just watched the neighbor below us try to get up the hill to the street. He made it but had to go backwards. (front wheel drive) Living at the bottom of a hill can sometimes be frustrating.

I'm concerned about JT-2. It sounds like her neck of the woods got hit hard.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Ooh ... now that I actually have some free time again, it may be time to re-familiarize myself with Gimp to do a thunking challenge. I haven't thunked in so long, but I have so many new pretteh bois to add to the list.
            and so many body parts to choose from
            sigpic

Comment

All this artchallenges makes me miss my puter even more...

It's in for repairs, but still... all of my stuff to create is on it, which my tablet doesn't have.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I probably am.

And I have a feeling that when a character is named John, they are bound to rebel a lot.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Looks like the blizzard of the century was a dud for some of us. I got about an inch, but there's ice underneath. Mr. SR and I just watched the neighbor below us try to get up the hill to the street. He made it but had to go backwards. (front wheel drive) Living at the bottom of a hill can sometimes be frustrating.

Yeah, I've been watching that. Eeek! Hope JT-2 is okay.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Taxes are done. This chica is off to sleep. Night!
                Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                and so many body parts to choose from
                Heheheh...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All this artchallenges makes me miss my puter even more...

It's in for repairs, but still... all of my stuff to create is on it, which my tablet doesn't have.
                  sorry **hugs**
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we got a few feet. With the snow drifts, my back door is all the way up to my waist. Schools are closed for tomorrow. I don't know about work. I'm only working part time this week so maybe I'll have to use some vaca.

Meanwhile my sister-in-law keeps calling to ask if the person I hired has come to plow me out yet and I keep saying no. She is all worried about what I will do if they don't come, meanwhile her husband - my brother - is posting pictures of his new snow blower and how great it is. So even though they live 2 miles from me, all they can do is worry if I can't find someone to plow me out. Thanks so much for your help, lovely family of mine.

(Sorry, I had to get that out.)

Sorry, I'm grouchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yeah, I've been watching that. Eeek! Hope JT-2 is okay.

Heheheh...
                      Thanks Scary Kitty!

Comment

I would say to mention the snowblower in every conversation. Or ask your brother whether he only bought to put on display somewhere in the house.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I was just wondering the other day: I mentioned before that (surprisingly) all the ships are canon. Maybe that's not the same for everyone else. But do you guys find that your favorite ships tend to actually be endgame or not endgame? What's your ultimate success rate?

I'm up to a total of five pairings that I'm a fan of now, including Sparky, and their collective stats are 2 endgame, 2 not, and one that the jury is still out on (but signs indicating that it is).

I guess I could also count couples from shows that I was a fan of when I was younger but... I can't bring myself to say that I'm a shipper of couples I thought were cool before I learned about shipping. It makes me feel dirty.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Hello my Sparky family!

I have nothing to say lol

I watched "The Long Goodbye" with my mom yesterday. Beautiful.

Now she wants to watch every episodes with Lorne.....
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Yeah, we got a few feet. With the snow drifts, my back door is all the way up to my waist. Schools are closed for tomorrow. I don't know about work. I'm only working part time this week so maybe I'll have to use some vaca.

Meanwhile my sister-in-law keeps calling to ask if the person I hired has come to plow me out yet and I keep saying no. She is all worried about what I will do if they don't come, meanwhile her husband - my brother - is posting pictures of his new snow blower and how great it is. So even though they live 2 miles from me, all they can do is worry if I can't find someone to plow me out. Thanks so much for your help, lovely family of mine.

(Sorry, I had to get that out.)

Sorry, I'm grouchy.
                              Oh for the love of.... But anyway, we're glad you're okay. Hope the power stays on.

I would say to mention the snowblower in every conversation. Or ask your brother whether he only bought to put on display somewhere in the house.
                              Good plan.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              I was just wondering the other day: I mentioned before that (surprisingly) all the ships are canon. Maybe that's not the same for everyone else. But do you guys find that your favorite ships tend to actually be endgame or not endgame? What's your ultimate success rate?

I'm up to a total of five pairings that I'm a fan of now, including Sparky, and their collective stats are 2 endgame, 2 not, and one that the jury is still out on (but signs indicating that it is).

I guess I could also count couples from shows that I was a fan of when I was younger but... I can't bring myself to say that I'm a shipper of couples I thought were cool before I learned about shipping. It makes me feel dirty.
                              I shipped before I knew what I was doing with limited success. In the early days on shows like Moonlighting and Scarecrow and Mrs. King, I shipped the main couple. Those worked out, but in the case of Moonlighting it ultimately ruined the show. I can't think of a lot more specific examples, but I think in most cases the writers get the main couple together at the end with little fuss. Bones is another example of how to do it wrong and Castle how to do it right. I've been disappointed a few times when I saw little romantic chemistry. Right now, The Mentalist falls into that category, but I have never shipped anyone that actually affected my brain like Sparky did.

On my current shows, which are many, I don't really have a prominent ship. I'm just going with the flow mostly.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Hello my Sparky family!

And we have nothing to say to you except
                              Spoiler:
                              Happy Birthday!
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hmm, regarding my shipping practices, I've mostly just rolled with whatever the show/book/movie gave us. Sparky is the only ship that comes to mind that has gone against that trend. And aside from Sparky, Pepperony and John/Delenn are the only other ships that I've really actively shipped (reading fanfic, cooing over pics, etc.).

Agreed. Lay on that guilt trip thicker than a deep dish pizza.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Hello my Sparky family!

Hiya Probie! LOL at your mom; good to see the Lorne obsession is still strong!

And we have nothing to say to you except
                                Spoiler:
                                Happy Birthday!
                                Did someone say birthday? *drops off a little something*

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X