No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir: So, you can't get involved with anyone under your command, right?
    O'Neill: *deep exhale*

Sheppard: So does the camera reveal who the killer is?
    McKay: We have bigger problems than that Colonel. Hermiad and Colonel Caldwell are having an affair

Franibeth: I can't leave on a lie. I take it back, Richard, the city is not in good hands. You nearly wet your pants when the others tried to sink the city. It should be you stepping through the gate, not me
    (Sheppard's expression would tend to agree with that harsh assessment)

No caption, I just can't figure out what that thing is, even after all this time. Presumably a scanner, but they had cameras, so they wouldn't need to scan it to capture the image. But whatever, irrelevant.
    sigpic

Comment

Sheppard: If we can ever dial Earth again, you can take it up with SGC McKay, but they said they followed your personnel and requisition forms to the letter. Take a look.
      McKay: It says Carter, not Carter's mum. ****en Walter

With a bit of a squint, there is a vague resemblance
      sigpic

Comment

Gateraid, gateraid, gateraid,what are we going to do with you? But you get extra points for the correct use of "whomever" and the woobie face to end all woobie faces.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love you, gateraid! In a purely platonic way of course...

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

No caption, I just can't figure out what that thing is, even after all this time. Presumably a scanner, but they had cameras, so they wouldn't need to scan it to capture the image. But whatever, irrelevant.
          If I'm not mistake, and I usually am, then Elizabeth was scanning the Ancient writing so that she could run it through their translation program.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Blergh. Have a cold. Not a happy kitty. Need breakfast, then going back to bed.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Gateraid, gateraid, gateraid,what are we going to do with you? But you get extra points for the correct use of "whomever" and the woobie face to end all woobie faces.
            Heeheehee!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lemon tea with honey -- apparently a good remedy for colds.

Comment

Gateraid, you haven't lost your touch.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Lemon tea with honey -- apparently a good remedy for colds.
                  Drinking lots of it.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You continue to be hilarious, gateraid!

Merry Belated Christmas, and Happy Early New Year.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ugh. Being. Sick. SUCKS!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      You continue to be hilarious, gateraid!

Merry Belated Christmas, and Happy Early New Year.
                      *hugs you*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ugh. Being. Sick. SUCKS!

*hugs you*
                        I hope you feel better soon. I had my second back injection yesterday so I'm keeping a low profile. Short trip to buy milk and cat food - the essentials - and back home.

*hugs back, in an Internet way so I can't catch your germs *

Comment

At a virtual arm's length...

Comment

Precisely. Oh, and thank you, BTW, for posting the new Sparky stories!

Comment

Oh, and thank you, BTW, for posting the new Sparky stories!
                              You're welcome.

There will be some Sparky art too but that'll have to wait till after the fandom_stocking reveals on dreamwidth.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and Happy New Year's Eve! On to 2015!

I hope you feel better soon. I had my second back injection yesterday so I'm keeping a low profile. Short trip to buy milk and cat food - the essentials - and back home.
                                Ouch! I hope you're feeling better, too! Stayed in yesterday, but I'm going out briefly today to gas up the car and get some nibbles for later tonight.

You're welcome.

There will be some Sparky art too but that'll have to wait till after the fandom_stocking reveals on dreamwidth.
                                Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X