No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by emmakooples View Post
    hello , I would like to know if you know, what atlantis rising over? Thank you,because I really love .
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Are you asking if we have finished writing Atlantis Rising? We have plans for more episodes but currently are on a break. We are hoping to publish more episodes in the future. Thank you for reading what we have done already.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's not over - I believe real life is the main cause over the break... That pesky real life always gets in the way of the good stuff.
    Yes, real life is the main issue in the delay of the next episode, but as SR said, we do hope to have more Atlantis Rising episodes in the future. Thanks for reading!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge # 56 was favorite Christmas song/or movie.

please click for bigger on both

taris-eirien

raduzhok
      sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 57

This week we will be heading towards Christmas, and this can be a busy week for some of us. Therefore I will keep this challenge simple. The challenge is *white*. Whatever that means to you, be it snow, the color white, clouds, whatever, make it white!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday Dec 29th.

I wish all of you very Merry Christmas!

and be on the lookout today for secret santa gifts!! I am sending them out today!
        sigpic

Comment

todays wonderful advent was made by RodneyisGodney
          sigpic

Comment

Abby & Tony
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today's Christmasy advent was made by me, copter.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and a Merry Christmas Eve to all! Hope you're all already done with your shopping and are together with family and friends!

As always, NORAD's Santa Tracker is online; the jolly old elf's already been by to visit gateraid in New Zealand, and all the good boys and girls down at McMurdo Station in Antarctica. Though I bet that still wasn't as exciting as Sheppard and O'Neill nearly getting shot down by that Ancient drone.

Comment

I'm all alone... with the cat and my guppies... Postponing dishes (until my sister arrives in a bit when she's done working or is hungry for real food -- dishes should technically be done before she arrives but don't see that happening).

*tracks Santa*

Comment

I would also like to extend my Merry Christmas wishes to everyone. I'm taking a short break in between house guests. Friends stopped by on their way to NJ and SR Jr and his missus are expected later today, so Mr. SR and I feel like we're running a B&B. But it's all good, lots of food, wine and good cheer. I hope Santa brings everyone exactly what they wanted this year.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'll go back and check later on, but given I am lazy, and that these two were the only two posts on this page..........

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I'm all alone... with the cat and my guppies... Postponing dishes (until my sister arrives in a bit when she's done working or is hungry for real food -- dishes should technically be done before she arrives but don't see that happening).

*tracks Santa*
                        I am alone too. I don't even have my own cat. Once I finish this, I'm off to a friend's house (they're away) to try to locate theirs. I haven't seen it in days. Missing is fine (I'm sure it would turn back up as soon as they get home), sick or roadkill not so much

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I would also like to extend my Merry Christmas wishes to everyone. I'm taking a short break in between house guests. Friends stopped by on their way to NJ and SR Jr and his missus are expected later today, so Mr. SR and I feel like we're running a B&B. But it's all good, lots of food, wine and good cheer. I hope Santa brings everyone exactly what they wanted this year.
                        Santa cannot give me what I want. But he gets points for trying
                        sigpic

Comment

this incredible advent was made by Lahela.
                          Look closely, there are 25 different sci fi fandoms represented!
                          Happy Holidays everyone!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Best tree ever!!

Comment

Well I recognise (from top to bottom, left to right) the Serenity, the Stargate, the Enterprise, the T.A.R.D.I.S., the Millennium Falcon, The Delorian, and I think the car from Harry Potter.
                              7/25
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                Well I recognise (from top to bottom, left to right) the Serenity, the Stargate, the Enterprise, the T.A.R.D.I.S., the Millennium Falcon, The Delorian, and I think the car from Harry Potter.
                                7/25
                                I'm also seeing (in no particular order) the HAL 9000 eye, the Tesseract, the Battlestar Galactica crest, ET, RoboCop, the Terminator, an Alien, Professor X's wheelchair, Number 5 from Short Circuit, WALL-E, and I think the cab from The Fifth Element. Awesome tree! But nothing from Babylon 5?

Comment

Working...
                                X