Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, hello

Just another drop in. I've been very neglectful lately I thought I'd check in again as I've been reading some of ugahill's Rodney-centric episode of SGARising. Loving it.

Hope you are all well. Be happy, be safe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Has to admit she would have responded the same way Mr. SR did...

So, glass everywhere then?
      Oh yeah, and I'm still finding little bits everywhere.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      SR, glad you're okay!

Sorry I haven't been around. As per usual, life and work and sleep have pretty much been the only constants in my life. But I have next week off and my best friend (who is just as much of a sci-fi nerd as I am) is coming down to visit me, so that'll be a blast!

I'll see if I can sneak back on.
      Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Hello, hello

Just another drop in. I've been very neglectful lately I thought I'd check in again as I've been reading some of ugahill's Rodney-centric episode of SGARising. Loving it.

Hey, glad to see you two around here. It's been awfully quiet lately.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just an update....

I will be collecting secret santa sign ups through Monday. When I post the new art challenge on Monday it will be officially closed. I will try to hand out assignments by Thursday [American Thanksgiving].

here's the sign up sheet for secret santa
        just fill it out and PM it to me....

Info sign up sheet for SS
        Spoiler:

I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }

The advent calendar is all full yay! If you didn't sign up, and really want to do a day, let me know. There are several people that signed up for multiple days that you could probably take one of theirs.

1. taris-eirien
        2. copter
        3. DG
        4. Grace
        5. Falcon horus
        6. copter
        7. Libero
        8. scifan
        9. Rink rat
        10. Bailey1ak
        11. Jaded wraith
        12. taris-eirien
        13. Slizzie-1986
        14. Bailey1ak
        15. RiG
        16. ever
        17. Grace
        18. RiG
        19. Jaded wraith
        20. Libero
        21. raduzhok
        22. Rink rat
        23. RiG
        24. copter
        25. Lahela
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And in other news. I just found out what happens when you drop a glass loaf pan on a granite countertop from the top shelf. Glass 'splosion. Mr. SR's first question was, did it damage the countertop. No, I don't have any glass embedded anywhere. Thanks for asking.
          Yikes! Glad you're okay! But yeah, glass (and ceramic, china, etc.) is such a pain to clean up because it splinters into such tiny pieces that wind up everywhere.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          SR, glad you're okay!

Sorry I haven't been around. As per usual, life and work and sleep have pretty much been the only constants in my life. But I have next week off and my best friend (who is just as much of a sci-fi nerd as I am) is coming down to visit me, so that'll be a blast!

I'll see if I can sneak back on.
          Hello, hello

Good to see you both, and glad to know things are well with you!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            ...ceramic, china, etc.) is such a pain to clean up because it splinters into such tiny pieces that wind up everywhere.
            You're still finding them several weeks later - well, I do and that while I was so sure I got it all.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You're still finding them several weeks later - well, I do and that while I was so sure I got it all.
              Yep.

And now to the College Football Round-up! Georgia beat Charleston Southern 55-9, Virginia Tech fell to Wake Forest 6-3, UTSA fell to Western Kentucky 45-7, and USC fell to the heathen UCLA 38-20. Curse the Bruins, curse Pat Haden, and curse Steve Sarkisian.

In Atlantis, Navy had a bye this week, while Air Force fell to San Diego State 30-14. Sheppard and Lorne will be very grumpy on today's morning PT run.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yep.

And now to the College Football Round-up! Georgia beat Charleston Southern 55-9, Virginia Tech fell to Wake Forest 6-3, UTSA fell to Western Kentucky 45-7, and USC fell to the heathen UCLA 38-20. Curse the Bruins, curse Pat Haden, and curse Steve Sarkisian.

In Atlantis, Navy had a bye this week, while Air Force fell to San Diego State 30-14. Sheppard and Lorne will be very grumpy on today's morning PT run.
                Believe me, I feel your pain. But yay for GA.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Believe me, I feel your pain. But yay for GA.
                  Yup. Probably the only bright spot in this weekend's games.

Comment

Challenge # 53 was a 7in7 challenge.

slizzie1986

Using the 2nd and 7th prompts:

raduzhok

copter

Libero

JadedWraith

taris-eirien
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 54

The 7in7 challenge was a lot of fun! It is always good to push your skills. The one I like the least is blending, so with that I am making this week's challenge a blending challenge. Blend 2 or more pictures together, but here's the catch. No faces! So if you use a picture of nature or something, then easy! But if you want to use a person....can't show their face!! Just for fun, for the text, use a movie tagline. The picture does not have to match the movie tagline! {for example, if you use a quote from Lord of the Rings, not a single picture in your art has to be LotR. Unless you want it to.}

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday December 1st.

Advent calendar sign up is full. Please remember to include the number of the date on your art, and get it to me at least one day [two if you can] before your day. Thanks!

I will be making secret santa assignments this week! I will close the signup at midnight tonight. Check your PM box around Wednesday!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, glad to see you two around here. It's been awfully quiet lately.
                        Good to see you both, and glad to know things are well with you!
                        It's great to be back. I just with I had some pics/caps with me
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

It's great to be back. I just with I had some pics/caps with me
                          Aw, no worries. There's always time. And you always come up with the BEST stuff.

Comment

The secret santa assignments are going out tonight! If you signed up, check your PM's!

Remember, this is *secret* so don't tell anyone who you got! If you have any questions at all about your assignment, just PM me.

Also remember, I tried very hard to match up thunks/fandoms. It may be possible that your assignment likes something you do not like [such as a ship]. Just find something else that they like, that you also like, and make that. Everyone listed multiple likes and fandoms, so there will be plenty for you to choose from. Any issues, let me know asap!

PM me the gifts for your assignment by Dec 20th please.

Thanks, and have fun!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

I Am Not Leaving Gateworld at All.

Though I Might Be Really Busy

Comment

Working...
                                X