Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I will watch some SGA after I get settled.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      I will watch some SGA after I get settled.
      I wonder if my muses wandered off to help you unpack...

*still giggling over the "Thor's Day" thing...* I know that's the origin of Thursday, I just found it incredibly funny here.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I wonder if my muses wandered off to help you unpack...

*still giggling over the "Thor's Day" thing...* I know that's the origin of Thursday, I just found it incredibly funny here.
        I'll make tea for anyone who helps me unpack. Today is either Freja's Day or the Day of Frigg. It belongs to a Norse Goddess. Praise them for Fridays.
        sigpic

Comment

Saturdays are even better. They belong to Loki!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I think you mean Saturn. How do they belong to Loki?
            sigpic

Comment

So much for being better about playing here....I thought life would settle down a little once I was done with school...

SR I'm glad you had a good trip. A helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon sounds AMAZING!!!

SK I missed your birthday Happy belated birthday!

My vacay to FL was amazing and relaxing even though my mom dragged me EVERYWHERE (it's the first time I've visited since they retired down there five years ago, so she had lots she wanted to show me). I was on the beach at sunrise on my birthday, listening to my current favorite worship song and letting the waves crash over my feet - exactly where I wanted to be - and it was perfection. One of those moments you read about in books but don't ever think would happen in real life (I'm such a sap ). I also treated myself to a new tattoo for my birthday.

Now I'm home and settling into life-without-homework. I signed up for NaNoWriMo this year and am planning a epic Criminal Minds fan fic.

I've made it to First Strike in my re-watch and it makes me angry all over again. So much that could have been avoided if they'd just listened to Elizabeth! Determined to watch all of seasons 4 and 5...wish me luck!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

It has something to do with the translation.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I'll make tea for anyone who helps me unpack. Today is either Freja's Day or the Day of Frigg. It belongs to a Norse Goddess. Praise them for Fridays.
                  Day of Frigg is the origin I've usually heard.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  Saturdays are even better. They belong to Loki!
                  Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  It has something to do with the translation.
                  I don't know how you came to that conclusion. We're talking about the origin of the names, and Saturday is named for the Roman god Saturn.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  So much for being better about playing here....I thought life would settle down a little once I was done with school...

SR I'm glad you had a good trip. A helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon sounds AMAZING!!!

My vacay to FL was amazing and relaxing even though my mom dragged me EVERYWHERE (it's the first time I've visited since they retired down there five years ago, so she had lots she wanted to show me). I was on the beach at sunrise on my birthday, listening to my current favorite worship song and letting the waves crash over my feet - exactly where I wanted to be - and it was perfection. One of those moments you read about in books but don't ever think would happen in real life (I'm such a sap ). I also treated myself to a new tattoo for my birthday.

Now I'm home and settling into life-without-homework. I signed up for NaNoWriMo this year and am planning a epic Criminal Minds fan fic.

I've made it to First Strike in my re-watch and it makes me angry all over again. So much that could have been avoided if they'd just listened to Elizabeth! Determined to watch all of seasons 4 and 5...wish me luck!
                  Thanks for the birthday wishes! And Happy Belated Birthday to you, too!

Glad to hear about your own birthday trip, it sounds like it was fabulous!

Seasons 4 and 5 are brutal, but they do have their bright spots. *cough*Vegas*cough*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes! And Happy Belated Birthday to you, too!

Glad to hear about your own birthday trip, it sounds like it was fabulous!

Seasons 4 and 5 are brutal, but they do have their bright spots. *cough*Vegas*cough*
                    Thanks!

Oh I've seen Vegas...it's one of the few eps from those seasons I HAVE seen...because...well...reasons
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

And I just watched the worst part of Season 3 (and made my 10 yo watch with me for support)....and the fact that she's lying there, critically injured and John has no idea.... *sniff*
                      sigpic

Comment

Am at a convention this weekend - local one - and there's this French cosplayer who looks like the younger version of John Sheppard. He's part of SG-4, the French Stargate fanclub team. And when I saw him today, on several occasions, a thought popped up into my front that he was missing an Elizabeth to finish up the act.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Glad everything went well for your birthday trip.

Good luck with your attempt to rewatch season 4 and 5. For certain parts you're really going to need it.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

And I just watched the worst part of Season 3 (and made my 10 yo watch with me for support)....and the fact that she's lying there, critically injured and John has no idea.... *sniff*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Am at a convention this weekend - local one - and there's this French cosplayer who looks like the younger version of John Sheppard. He's part of SG-4, the French Stargate fanclub team. And when I saw him today, on several occasions, a thought popped up into my front that he was missing an Elizabeth to finish up the act.
                            Awwww! That's so cute!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Good luck with your attempt to rewatch season 4 and 5. For certain parts you're really going to need it.
                            Gotta second that. Luck, and maybe some margaritas.

And now, to this week's College Football Round-up! Another mixed bag this week, as Virginia Tech fell to Pittsburgh 21-16, UTSA fell to Louisiana Tech 27-20, Georgia beat Arkansas 45-32, and USC beat Colorado 56-28. Gotta say, grilled buffalo is pretty darn tasty.

In Atlantis, all is well as Air Force beat New Mexico 35-31, and Navy is enjoying the second of its bye weeks. They won't be enjoying it long, as Sheppard and Lorne have plans for the Marines at this morning's PT run.

Comment

There was still no Elizabeth cosplayer around to finish the picture today... Oh well, the O'Neill lookalike was okay too.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Glad everything went well for your birthday trip.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Awwww! That's so cute!

Gotta second that. Luck, and maybe some margaritas.

And now, to this week's College Football Round-up! Another mixed bag this week, as Virginia Tech fell to Pittsburgh 21-16, UTSA fell to Louisiana Tech 27-20, Georgia beat Arkansas 45-32, and USC beat Colorado 56-28. Gotta say, grilled buffalo is pretty darn tasty.

In Atlantis, all is well as Air Force beat New Mexico 35-31, and Navy is enjoying the second of its bye weeks. They won't be enjoying it long, as Sheppard and Lorne have plans for the Marines at this morning's PT run.
                                Thanks

And I'm pushing through...I have a six-pack of Angry Orchard to help me through. I struggled through watched Doppleganger last night...and have nothing nice to say about the ep so I will say nothing at all. *nod*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X