Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    If I see it, I'll send it back your way
    Thanks. I have too many fics that are in need of an ending or just being started before I forget the plot bunny.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

It's five o'clock somewhere...
    My favorite country song. Especially on really annoying days at work.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Can I have a big Sparky hug?

Live as been sucking and I need some Sparky happiness.

Thanks
    *Big Sparky tackle hug*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thanks
      *Sending you good Sparky vibes and love*
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Big Sparky hug going on JT's way:

Better now? "Can you tell me where it hurts?"
        Last edited by zbir; 21 September 2014, 07:40 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Top o'the morning to ye, Sparkies! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day and Pretteh Friday! Hoist the Sparky colors, ARRRRRR!
          What are the Sparky colors, anyway? Red & Black ?
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Thanks
            {{{HUGGLES & SNUGGLES}}} We're here for you, sweetie. {{{MOAR HUGS}}}

Originally posted by zbir View Post
            Big Sparky hug going in JT's way:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_201_0860.JPG

Now that's a hug!

And...the College Football Round-up! Georgia gave Troy a smackdown for the ages, 66-0 Virginia Tech fell to Georgia Tech 27-24, Navy lost to Rutgers 31-24 (Cadman and the rest of the Marines are no doubt preparing for the inevitable prank war from the Air Force contingent), and USC, UTSA, and Air Force escaped with byes. On to next week!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #45 was weapons.

copter

FanGirl

~~~~~~~~~

Princess Awinita

Please click this link

it is a beautiful sword!!! And thanks for joining the challenge! Hope you continue!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Raduzhok
                Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 22 September 2014, 10:01 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

part two for the weapons challenge....

Jaded Wraith

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 46

I want to do a quick shout out to Falcon Horus for helping the past couple of weeks in hosting the challenge for me. I really appreciate the help!

The past few challenges have been a lot of fun, but this week I want to get back into more technical aspects, to push you a bit. <cue moaning and groaning here> But as always, I strive to keep it fun as well.

This week, we're going to do 7in7. That means 7 icons, each one of them being different. Now, don't panic! If you really and truly do not like icons, then pick 2 or 3 and use them to make sigs.

Here are the 7 options:

1. negative space [the focus is on the unused space in your art]
                    2. black and white
                    3. embrace
                    4. light
                    5. close up
                    6. reflection
                    7. funny

If you are doing icons, you have to make 7 icons, one for each option. And please put all 7 icons onto one background and then just send that one pic to me. all 7 in one is a set. you can make as many sets as you want.

If you are doing sigs, then pick one option for each sig you do.

Also, please label each sig/icon so we can see which option you used.

Hope this isn't too confusing! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday September 29.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      LEMMING HUG!!!

Welcome back to the insanity, or sanity... no, definitely insanity. And the rum is truly gone now.
                      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Huge hugs with lots of pats on the back. Life can be a challenge sometimes but Sparky is always constant.
                      Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      *Big Sparky tackle hug*
                      Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                      *Sending you good Sparky vibes and love*
                      Originally posted by zbir View Post
                      Big Sparky hug going on JT's way:

{{{HUGGLES & SNUGGLES}}} We're here for you, sweetie. {{{MOAR HUGS}}}

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

1bighug.jpg

Snip for personal info....
                      Spoiler:
                      As those of you who are friends with me on Facebook know, my aunt (who had lived with me and my family since I was a little girl) passed away from cancer. It was very rapid. She went into the ER with a fever and pain in her stomach and then about 3 weeks later was gone. It was lung cancer that metastasized to her bone, lymph nodes, and liver. She had smoked for about 30 years, even though she'd quit about 25 years ago.

I lost my mom just a year and a half ago and my dad when I was a teenager. Since I'm unmarried I'm now completely on my own. Well, I still have my 17 year old cat who was always really my aunt's cat but.... desperate times call for desperate measures and he's now buddies with me.

(Oh and yeah I technically have some siblings but the less said about that the better.)

I'm having a really hard time coping with everything and I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you again.

Sorry for being so sad. I'll try to get back to my normal snark as soon as I can.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, JT-2!

More Lemming-hugs are in order, I believe. They come in small dosages but considering my size nothing can be done about it.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

{{{hugs}}} for you JT-2!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Sorry for your loss, JT-2!

More Lemming-hugs are in order, I believe. They come in small dosages but considering my size nothing can be done about it.
                            Lemming-hugs are just as good as minion hugs!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40100[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                              As those of you who are friends with me on Facebook know, my aunt (who had lived with me and my family since I was a little girl) passed away from cancer. It was very rapid. She went into the ER with a fever and pain in her stomach and then about 3 weeks later was gone. It was lung cancer that metastasized to her bone, lymph nodes, and liver. She had smoked for about 30 years, even though she'd quit about 25 years ago.

I lost my mom just a year and a half ago and my dad when I was a teenager. Since I'm unmarried I'm now completely on my own. Well, I still have my 17 year old cat who was always really my aunt's cat but.... desperate times call for desperate measures and he's now buddies with me.

(Oh and yeah I technically have some siblings but the less said about that the better.)

I'm having a really hard time coping with everything and I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you again.

Sorry for being so sad. I'll try to get back to my normal snark as soon as I can.

You're welcome.

Sorry for your loss, JT-2.

*Bear hugs tightly*
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40100[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:

*big squishy hugs*
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X