No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Sad but true. Also, I just haven't had much to say lately.
    You and me both, I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Very well said. It has been a long time since the shows have been on and people find other interests. Sparky is still #1 in my heart though.
    Indeed. I admit, it's been tough lately to muster the enthusiasm I had in earlier years. But I still love our Sparky dearly.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

You and me both, I'm afraid.

Indeed. I admit, it's been tough lately to muster the enthusiasm I had in earlier years. But I still love our Sparky dearly.
      Same here.

Maybe if I can find where my muse has run off and hid, I'll be able to turn out a ficlet or finish one of my bigger fic projects.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Same here.

Maybe if I can find where my muse has run off and hid, I'll be able to turn out a ficlet or finish one of my bigger fic projects.
        Indeed. I'm going to have to try something other than carrot mimosas and carrot cake to entice my plot bunnies to come home.

And now, to the College Football Round-up! USC chopped down some more trees against Stanford 13-10, Virginia Tech stomped Ohio State 35-21 (no doubt SR, coming from a Marine family, is extra special joyful at this win since Ohio State beat Navy last week ), Georgia had a bye this week, and UTSA lost to Arizona State 26-23. Once again, it's a split Sunday in Atlantis as Air Force fell to Wyoming 17-13, and Navy beat Tempe 31-24. Poor John and Lorne.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Indeed. I'm going to have to try something other than carrot mimosas and carrot cake to entice my plot bunnies to come home.

And now, to the College Football Round-up! USC chopped down some more trees against Stanford 13-10, Virginia Tech stomped Ohio State 35-21 (no doubt SR, coming from a Marine family, is extra special joyful at this win since Ohio State beat Navy last week ), Georgia had a bye this week, and UTSA lost to Arizona State 26-23. Once again, it's a split Sunday in Atlantis as Air Force fell to Wyoming 17-13, and Navy beat Tempe 31-24. Poor John and Lorne.
          I hadn't thought about the Navy connection, but it was the first time a non-ranked opponent had beaten OS at home since 1982. So, yeah, nobody slept in Blacksburg last night. I watched part of the USC game. Good job. That Air Force loss was just embarrassing. John and Lorne are avoiding the Marines today.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Let me know what, if anything, works for you, SK. I need all the help I can get right now. Plot bunnies pop into my head at work and by the time I get home, they've run off again.

While I'm thinking about it. Anybody know a good site to find song lyrics? I keep having this crazy idea of having John trying to turn "There's something about a truck" into There's something about a Jumper."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I hadn't thought about the Navy connection, but it was the first time a non-ranked opponent had beaten OS at home since 1982. So, yeah, nobody slept in Blacksburg last night. I watched part of the USC game. Good job. That Air Force loss was just embarrassing. John and Lorne are avoiding the Marines today.
              John's probably hiding in Lizzeh's quarters, but I wonder where would Lorne be hiding?

Let me know what, if anything, works for you, SK. I need all the help I can get right now. Plot bunnies pop into my head at work and by the time I get home, they've run off again.

While I'm thinking about it. Anybody know a good site to find song lyrics? I keep having this crazy idea of having John trying to turn "There's something about a truck" into There's something about a Jumper."
              Just Googling 'song lyrics' comes up with quite a few places, but while I was hunting down lyrics to plug into the songs I have in iTunes, I was mainly using these two: http://www.stlyrics.com/ and http://www.sing365.com/index.html Good luck!

Comment

Belated but not forgotten - entries to art challenge 43 - inanimate object

RodneyIsGodney

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

raduzhok

Falcon Horus

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

For the next challenge, which is number 44, your main focus should be on faces only and nothing else.

Alien, people, animals, clocks, it doesn't matter, ... as long as it is just faces.

Entries are due the 14th of September (preferably) so that I, Falcon Horus, can forget to post the results of your brilliant work on monday the 15th of September.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just Googling 'song lyrics' comes up with quite a few places, but while I was hunting down lyrics to plug into the songs I have in iTunes, I was mainly using these two: http://www.stlyrics.com/ and http://www.sing365.com/index.html Good luck!
                    Thanks, SK. I'll take a look when I have more time.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Hi, SK!
                          My eyes are closing from sleep, but I want to be a good sparky
                          So, where was I?
                          oh, 38 Minutes:

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies.

Wherever you are this day, please take a moment to remember the events of September 11, 2001, the victims and their families, and all those who work tirelessly to make sure that such a day never happens again.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies.

Wherever you are this day, please take a moment to remember the events of September 11, 2001, the victims and their families, and all those who work tirelessly to make sure that such a day never happens again.
                              Amen to that.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X