No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lazy sunday in beautiful Ireland.

Farmer's market and shopping for food at supermarket. Beyond that, nothing but enjoying the view (and studying a little for my Excel exam which I failed spectacularly in december).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Farmer's market and shopping for food at supermarket. Beyond that, nothing but enjoying the view (and studying a little for my Excel exam which I failed spectacularly in december).
        Have fun in Ireland, FH. Good luck on your exam.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*sighs* Sounds gorgeous, you are SO lucky! And good luck on your exam!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Went for a walk today, and got rained on - at least three times. Third time was the worst - luckily we were only a few hundred meters away from the car. And good thing we decided to take the car to the Alcott & Brown monument on the hill.

Passed the Marconi station from where the first marconi signal was sent, and the landing site of Alcott & Brown - two pilots who were the first to cross the Atlantic Ocean by plane.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Hope you're all enjoying this Smutty Tuesday!

Went for a walk today, and got rained on - at least three times. Third time was the worst - luckily we were only a few hundred meters away from the car. And good thing we decided to take the car to the Alcott & Brown monument on the hill.

Passed the Marconi station from where the first marconi signal was sent, and the landing site of Alcott & Brown - two pilots who were the first to cross the Atlantic Ocean by plane.
              Rain! My favorite weather. It all sounds so glorious!

Comment

Am going kayaking tomorrow, out in open water, thus there could be the possibility of me not returning to shore (should the worst come to pass)... Should I not return, it was nice knowing you all.

Anyways... sincerely hoping I don't fall in cause the water's too cold.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Am going kayaking tomorrow, out in open water, thus there could be the possibility of me not returning to shore (should the worst come to pass)... Should I not return, it was nice knowing you all.

Anyways... sincerely hoping I don't fall in cause the water's too cold.
                  Eek! Have fun and stay safe out on the water, we want our Lemming to come home!

Comment

WOOHOO!!

Had so much fun today!!

Kayaking was awesome! Even took a quick dive into the water, which was ice cold. I loved it!
                    First I was solo, then they asked me and my sister if we were okay to switch with the french girls and take their double - we did and then we had to go in synch, "Left, right, left, no wait, right - right - riiiiight, left again!" ... bobbing away on the waves, trying not to crash into the rocky shore.

Comment

WOOHOO!!

Had so much fun today!!

Kayaking was awesome! Even took a quick dive into the water, which was ice cold. I loved it!
                      First I was solo, then they asked me and my sister if we were okay to switch with the french girls and take their double - we did and then we had to go in synch, "Left, right, left, no wait, right - right - riiiiight, left again!" ... bobbing away on the waves, trying not to crash into the rocky shore.
                      Sounds like you had a good time, FH.

Wish my day was that fun.
                      Spoiler:
                      First off, I didn't get to see my niece in the morning. Then to top it all off, the granary next door to work blew it's top. Thankfully no one was hurt badly.

Comment

Wow, spectacular day!

Today my muscles seem to disagree with every move I make...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

WOOHOO!!

Had so much fun today!!

WHOHOO, indeed! That sounds so awesome!

Today my muscles seem to disagree with every move I make...
                          Ahh, exercise.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Sounds like you had a good time, FH.

Wish my day was that fun.
                          Spoiler:
                          First off, I didn't get to see my niece in the morning. Then to top it all off, the granary next door to work blew it's top. Thankfully no one was hurt badly.
                          Yikes, that's scary! Glad to know everyone's okay, though!

Comment

Copters family left today and she is playing catch up and she wanted me to remind everyone about the art challenge. Art with Doctors due noon Mon Aug 18th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Copters family left today and she is playing catch up and she wanted me to remind everyone about the art challenge. Art with Doctors due noon Mon Aug 18th.
                              Can't work on that until I'm home again - don't have photoshop on my tablet. Hopefully, I won't forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yikes, that's scary! Glad to know everyone's okay, though!
                                Same here. My only concern is the flames that were coming out of the still standing silos today. The firefighters delt with it but smoke was still coming from them when I left today. Makes me wonder if I'll have a building to work in tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X