Clear All

part two....

Dragongirl

copter

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #41

This week's idea is from The Lady Blue.

Let's show the doctors some love!! Focus your art and fan fic on the doctors and medical staff. For Stargate that would include Fraiser, Lam, Beckett, Keller, Nurse Cho, etc.

But you can also focus on any doctor or medical staff from any TV show or movie. This is not limited to just Stargate.

entries due to me Monday August 11th by noon your time.
      sigpic

Comment

SUPERHEROINES!!!

I love them!

And even more love for River Song!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ah, I wish I could've taken part in the Bad A$$ Ladies challenge, but I've got too much to do with the house right now. May still do a Pepper set, though, because there are lots of ladies that don't (usually) use strength of arms/guns to kick ass.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello?

Is anybody there . . .
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I just watched Sunday. I got the sniffles now. Poor Carson.

Although I'm glad Elizabeth totally shut down Mr Smarmy Face.

Comment

Should be studying, but I'm not. Instead I'm watching the BBC drama Little Dorrit, spotting all Doctor Who actors. It should be a drinking game. I'd be dead drunk after the first 10 minutes. Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper in Torchwood), especially, is adorable.

Comment

I have fun spotting actors I know from other BBC productions.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                      I just watched Sunday. I got the sniffles now. Poor Carson.

Although I'm glad Elizabeth totally shut down Mr Smarmy Face.
                      What is this Sunday you speak of? It does not exist in my universe. *sticks fingers in ears and starts singing lalalalalala can't hear you*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Should be studying, but I'm not. Instead I'm watching the BBC drama Little Dorrit, spotting all Doctor Who actors. It should be a drinking game. I'd be dead drunk after the first 10 minutes. Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper in Torchwood), especially, is adorable.
                      Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      I have fun spotting actors I know from other BBC productions.
                      Spotting actors from BBC productions in other BBC productions should totally be a drinking game. I'd have way too much fun with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

What is this Sunday you speak of? It does not exist in my universe. *sticks fingers in ears and starts singing lalalalalala can't hear you*

Spotting actors from BBC productions in other BBC productions should totally be a drinking game. I'd have way too much fun with it too.
                        Spotting SG-1 and SGA actors is also a good drinking game. They are all over the place.

Lately, I have been watching House Hunters and other type shows and devising in my head a good drinking game. They all want "open concept" space for "entertaining" and an "en suite" master and a large yard. Bonus points for "character" and "updated".
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Spotting SG-1 and SGA actors is also a good drinking game. They are all over the place.

Lately, I have been watching House Hunters and other type shows and devising in my head a good drinking game. They all want "open concept" space for "entertaining" and an "en suite" master and a large yard. Bonus points for "character" and "updated".
                          When a rich couple complains about a paint color... take a drink.

Or I love it when a house is like 3000 sq. feet and they say it's small.

Comment

Don't forget about the all-important discussion about converting that extra bedroom into a "man cave."

Comment

(Wo)Man caves are important!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                When a rich couple complains about a paint color... take a drink.

Or I love it when a house is like 3000 sq. feet and they say it's small.
                                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Don't forget about the all-important discussion about converting that extra bedroom into a "man cave."
                                Yes yes yes. OMG, yes. And a chef's kitchen. And granite/stainless steel in the kitchen. Plus, they look at a house built in the 90's and go "ewww, it's so dated". Or I really love the ones on "Love It or List It" who live in a piece of crap house I wouldn't set foot in, but they complain about the houses they are shown that are a thousand times nicer.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X