No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It is a happy day, Belgium defeated Russia with 1 to 0 in the World Cup in Brazil!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Should have posted this earlier since the decision was made a bit earlier today The Art Challenge this week will be given an extra week. So all entries are now due to me by Noon on Mon June 29th.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Should have posted this earlier since the decision was made a bit earlier today The Art Challenge this week will be given an extra week. So all entries are now due to me by Noon on Mon June 29th.
          And I was finally having the time to enter on time due to my exams being over...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            And I was finally having the time to enter on time due to my exams being over...
            now you just have more time to do more
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Sounds interesting. I remember the feeling of the end being it sight. Great isn't it?

I know but my boss makes that kind of difficult sometimes.
              OMG I can't wait to be done. I should be working on my final right now but it's so hard to get focused. I've been at this school stuff since April 2013 with just one little 2 week break around Christmas time. I'm ready to be done.

I've been blessed with an amazing boss, which makes my crazy job a lot more bearable.
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                now you just have more time to do more
                Well, there are all those challenges I missed.

However, I have to spend some quality time with my guppy fish first. Need to clean out their tanks before I can do anything else. I promised them two weeks ago, when I didn't have time with my exams and all. And they are my best buddies at my place -- sometimes the only company I see whole day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Well, there are all those challenges I missed.

However, I have to spend some quality time with my guppy fish first. Need to clean out their tanks before I can do anything else. I promised them two weeks ago, when I didn't have time with my exams and all. And they are my best buddies at my place -- sometimes the only company I see whole day long.
                  I feel the same way about my cats. there are days where I don't even go outside to check the mail!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      OMG I can't wait to be done. I should be working on my final right now but it's so hard to get focused. I've been at this school stuff since April 2013 with just one little 2 week break around Christmas time. I'm ready to be done.

I've been blessed with an amazing boss, which makes my crazy job a lot more bearable.
                      If that was the only break I had while in school I'd have gone totally crazy. Although, when I had a paper do, I'd whole up until it was done. This always worked up for me since my buddies would not see me for weeks and they'd all buy me beers when I went out with them after it was done.

Lucky you.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        If that was the only break I had while in school I'd have gone totally crazy. Although, when I had a paper do, I'd whole up until it was done. This always worked up for me since my buddies would not see me for weeks and they'd all buy me beers when I went out with them after it was done.

Lucky you.
                        My poor kids spent the whole day playing Wii and messing around on their iPods while I worked on my final paper. I only just submitted it about five minutes ago. Somehow, I don't think they'll be taking me out for a beer or two (although that would be appreciated!)
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          My poor kids spent the whole day playing Wii and messing around on their iPods while I worked on my final paper. I only just submitted it about five minutes ago. Somehow, I don't think they'll be taking me out for a beer or two (although that would be appreciated!)
                          Welp, there's always milk and cookies.

(and yay for getting the paper done! )

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Howdy Sparkies! All this talk of school..... I had to take a week long class for work and just 1 week taxed my brain. I think I'm beyond the point of returning to school at this point in my life. I'm so proud of all of you who are doing it!!

Did they ever tell us on SGA where John and Elizabeth went to college?

Comment

I don't think they did, but wasn't there a mention of a university in Elizabeth's profile?

Comment

Working...
                                X