No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #35 was about drawing a line!!

RodneyisGodney

FanGirl

click for wallpaper

Raduzhok

JadedWraith

click for bigger

Twi'lek
    click for bigger

DJsGirl

Blencathra

Libero

TheLadyBlue

FYI the "lines" are lines of text going through the banner (it's actually the conversation between Todd and Teyla in The Queen).
    Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 16 June 2014, 09:57 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Lots of lines...

Have exams - no time for art now.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Challenge #36

Hello everyone your friendly neighborhood DG here I will be hosting this weeks Challenge.

It is similar to another challenge I hosted for Copter and people seemed to like it and with more people participating it seemed like a good time to bring it back for another go. The Challenge is to make art using just these 6 pictures (links to follow). You do not have to use all 6 pics but you cannot use any other pics. You can use brushes and fonts and manipulate the pics anyway you want i.e. crop, color, filter, etc...

These are the links to the 6 pictures for the challenge
        Picture 1
        Picture 2
        Picture 3
        Picture 4
        Picture 5
        Picture 6

Send entries to me (DG) by noon your time June 23rd.
        Last edited by dragongirl; 16 June 2014, 11:42 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          Yep...I'm the head teacher in an infant room. I have 4 babies all between 2 and 5 months old in my care everyday. Between that, squeezing in time to go walking every night, Bible study and homework, I am exhausted! But it's that good kind of tired...the kind where you feel like you've made a difference that day when you lay your head down at night. (and it's about to get busier, as I get my boys every other week for the next three months )
          I SO wish I had more days like that. I envy you.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Well, I have learned a thing or two from the esteemed Executive Prodoucher, so what I can reveal is that John and Elizabeth switch positions in this ep. No, not in the bedroom (or do they????). It's the long anticipated Elizabeth goes on a mission while John has to mind the shop ep. Plus, in an homage to M&M's Misbegotten, I accidentally crafted a scene that I'm told screams sparky (I believe the phrase was "the sparkies are going to have a field day over that line") even though that wasn't my intention
            I am already having a field day just at the thought of it. I wonder now, when will we be able to actually read this episode.

I miss Sparky and SGA Rising!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

There was a Sparky fic posted in the SGAReversebang challenge if you would like something new to read.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                I am already having a field day just at the thought of it. I wonder now, when will we be able to actually read this episode.

I miss Sparky and SGA Rising!!!
                It's gateraid. He's joking. Probably.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    There was a Sparky fic posted in the SGAReversebang challenge if you would like something new to read.
                    Link?

ps - LOVE the new avi/sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Link?
                      Turns out fic isn't posted yet, but the art has. Fic is pending.

Art --> Desire Against All Odds by torri012

Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Nope, twas true. But don't worry, Eri is responsible for writing the episode - I just did a scene (which will be touched up)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Thank you for the info.

Yeah, he probably is. I should have known better.

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                          http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd313/PureSummerMagic20/Screencaps/sparkys_zpsc8be849a.jpg
                          Love it!!!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          Nope, twas true. But don't worry, Eri is responsible for writing the episode - I just did a scene (which will be touched up)
                          Perfect!!!! I can hardly wait to read it.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Long Time No See

Real Life Got In The Way Again

I Have Found a New TV Show To Watch The 100

Comment

Yeah, he probably is. I should have known better.
                                is unsure whether to feel slandered and maligned, or amused and somewhat complimented

Perfect!!!! I can hardly wait to read it.
                                I need to get off my creative but for my part too. But the outline of the ep is awesome (IMO, obviously, although I think we can all agree Eri is a fanfic savant). I had a nerdgasm, joygasm, and minor sparkygasm (it's the best kind of gasm ).

Link?

Oh it's new? Sorry Falcon Horus, I've been here so infrequently I assumed you'd had it a while. I love anything with Claire in it

They look amazing in that - and so lifelike. Love your sig too. Promo shot or is that from the actual movie?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X