Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    yep
    I keep opening GIMP and then having zero ideas come forward. I'm not quite sure where my creative brain has gone. Perhaps work has become so stressful that there's no room in my brain for creativity right now. *le sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I keep opening GIMP and then having zero ideas come forward. I'm not quite sure where my creative brain has gone. Perhaps work has become so stressful that there's no room in my brain for creativity right now. *le sigh*
      I've done three challenges so far... in one week. And with the extension, I fear more will follow.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I've done three challenges so far... in one week. And with the extension, I fear more will follow.
        That's awesome!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been rereading some of the Stargate!Ren universe. Damn that's some good stuff.

Speaking of damn good stuff, has the SGA Rising project officially stalled out? *ducks tomatoes*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I've been rereading some of the Stargate!Ren universe. Damn that's some good stuff.

Speaking of damn good stuff, has the SGA Rising project officially stalled out? *ducks tomatoes*
              Ugh, I am really really trying to get the next episode done. This one was going to be my baby, but I have zero motivation to work on it thanks to the SGA muses going AWOL and RL stuff distracting me. And I'm afraid if I just try to force it out, it's gonna be crap and darnit, Elizabeth deserves better than that. Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you all are.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've also been wondering about the very same thing myself recently.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Ugh, I am really really trying to get the next episode done. This one was going to be my baby, but I have zero motivation to work on it thanks to the SGA muses going AWOL and RL stuff distracting me. And I'm afraid if I just try to force it out, it's gonna be crap and darnit, Elizabeth deserves better than that. Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you all are.
                I understand that, but I miss SGA and Sparky so much...
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I know the feeling, my own post Season 5 pretty much stalled too. It's so frustrating because I'm so eager to actually get some of my ideas down into a story.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

*Sends out search parties for rogue muses.*
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      I know the feeling, my own post Season 5 pretty much stalled too. It's so frustrating because I'm so eager to actually get some of my ideas down into a story.
                      I know, right? The ideas are right there, but getting them from the outline in my head to fully developed narration/dialogue on the page? It's just not happening.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      *Sends out search parties for rogue muses.*
                      I think we're gonna need to call in Seal Team 6.

Comment

What's almost worse is my own muse has been inspiring me to focus on another story instead.

Although I also have a tendency to dream big and imagine a massive epic that often amounts to biting off more than I can chew.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

What's almost worse is my own muse has been inspiring me to focus on another story instead.

Although I also have a tendency to dream big and imagine a massive epic that often amounts to biting off more than I can chew.
                          I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

I know, right? The ideas are right there, but getting them from the outline in my head to fully developed narration/dialogue on the page? It's just not happening.

I think we're gonna need to call in Seal Team 6.
                            Very annoying, isn't it?

A little overkill but I'm beginning to think things are that desperate.

I know the feeling completely.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Very annoying, isn't it?

A little overkill but I'm beginning to think things are that desperate.
                              It's definitely that desperate for me.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

It's definitely that desperate for me.

Honestly, I'm not that far behind you. Luckily I'll have the World Cup to distract me starting next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X