No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't been around. Work was crazy last week, and my aunt just came home from the nursing home today. Too much stress!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I do, but I'm very picky about what I read and my motivation to read Sparky has gone AWOL with my Sparky writing muses.
      Would you give my finished Sparky story "The World Goes On" a chance? It's the first link under my sig.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Sorry I haven't been around. Work was crazy last week, and my aunt just came home from the nursing home today. Too much stress!
        Glad your aunt is home. I hope she's doing better. Enjoy the day off.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! While you're all enjoying this Canon Monday and Memorial Day, please take a moment to remember those who gave their lives to defend our freedom.

Eep! Hope things have calmed down, and I wish your aunt all the best for her recovery.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's the first day after our elections (Federal, Flemish and European) - there's nothing to enjoy about that.

And I'm cramming database knowledge in my one braincell... The BC has been complaining all afternoon. Good thing, I have a drabble in the works for a landcomm challenge or both the braincell and the muse would have gone on strike before the day is over.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Challenge #33 was "2 for 1"....couples, ships, brothers, family, friends or anything that goes together.......

Blending is encouraged, and 2 different fonts are required even if you only use 2 words, use a different font for each word.

JadedWraith

RodneyisGodney
              spoilered only for size
              Spoiler:

Everlovin

from the TV show Andromeda

Raduzhok

taris-eirien

Twi'lek

Blend of 3 pics and 1 background. Fonts are Times New Roman Bold Italic and Sarif Bold Italic.
              Color

Black & White

slizzie1986

DJsGirl
              fanfic
              Spoiler:

~Anything For You~

It was no surprise to John that he found Teyla on the balcony outside of the mess hall. It was well after midnight. The sky was clear and littered with stars. She looked a little tired and he thought she should be sleeping, but he understood why she couldn't.
              In some ways being back on Earth had been a much needed break. For two months Teyla had Torren all to herself. And John felt as if he had both of them all to himself. But now they were back in the Pegasus, and things were different.
              He walked up beside her, and leaned on the ledge of the balcony. "I thought I might find you here. Can't sleep?"
              "No," she sighed sadly. " I am not sure how I will get by these next two weeks without him."
              "Kannan is a good father. I'm sure Torren will be fine." John gently placed his hand on top of hers as a means of comfort. "Maybe he'll reconsider and come stay here on Atlantis?"
              "I'm afraid he will not, under the circumstances..." She looked down at John's hand on top of hers and could feel herself relax.
              Everything had changed back on Earth, and now there was no going back. She tried very hard for months to be with Kannan after the Athosians where found, and to put her feelings for John aside. But in her heart she knew it would never be. Their time together on Earth only confirmed what was already in her heart.
              John looked up at the stars innocently. "So that means you told him?"
              "He already knew... He was not meant for me. We have a son, and I will never regret our time together... But I was drawn to you from the moment we met." They turned to each other as he spoke softly. "You changed my life, John."
              John gently rubbed her hand and looked down. It wasn't quite so easy or him to express himself, but somehow she always knew what he was thinking and feeling. She didn't need for him to say anything at all.
              The cool night breeze gave Tayla a chill. She nudged a little closer to him, prompting him to put his arm around her shoulder. A huge grin appeared on his face as he thought back to the day he learned about the Stargate. Now Teyla was curious.
              "What are you thinking about, John?" She asked.
              "I was just thinking about how I almost didn't come to Atlantis." He reminisced," Elizabeth asked me several times and I kept turning her down."
              "What changed your mind?" She wondered.
              "Gen. O'Neill convinced me. And I'm glad he did. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't come... If I hadn't met you." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I can't imagine my life without you in it. I'd do anything for you."
              Teyla rested her head on his chest. His words were more than a comfort to her. "I know," she whispered. "I know."

click for bigger
              sigpic

Comment

Don't recognize all of the 2-for-1's but they are all magnificent pieces of work.

I would have done something with the flags of my country, the north and the south. The North has a black lion on a yellow background (The Lion of Flanders), and the South has a red rooster on a yellow background (The Rooster of Walloon). Inspired by yesterday's election where the political party who wants to split Belgium up into two republics sadly won.

Comment

Falcon, you have time to do that now since this week's challenge is 'do a challenge you missed'.
                  sigpic

Comment

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      Falcon, you have time to do that now since this week's challenge is 'do a challenge you missed'.
                      Oh... cool!

I shall. Maybe I should just use the challenges as breaks from studying.

Comment

you should, you really should
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Glad your aunt is home. I hope she's doing better. Enjoy the day off.
                          Good morning, Sparkies! While you're all enjoying this Canon Monday and Memorial Day, please take a moment to remember those who gave their lives to defend our freedom.

Eep! Hope things have calmed down, and I wish your aunt all the best for her recovery.

Thanks you two. *group hugs*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday Smutty Tuesday!

Thanks you two. *group hugs*
                            *hugs you back*

ETA: This is what happens when you get a day off. Or is it just getting old?
                            Last edited by Scary Kitty; 27 May 2014, 06:48 AM.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
                              It's tuesday today.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                It's tuesday today.
                                D'oh! See, this is what happens when we have days off. My schedule gets thrown out of whack.

Comment

Working...
                                X