Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    *cracks up* You guys have provided some much-needed laughter today. Thanks for that.

And to keep this mildly on topic, Critical Mass airs on Monday, right? Really looking forward to that one. If I get a chance, I'll repost some spoilers later today so we can have something to discuss during the weekend.
    I was one of the fools who looked at TLG spoilers that told the ending of "Critical Mass".

Still ticked about that, but I guess I shouldn't have been poking around in heavy spoiler territory anyway.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I am soooo not going to look at any white spaces... If Sheppard and Weir going to get into some deep do do... I'll wait until I see it first before making comments... It is so hard to live on speculation and teasers... especially those breadcrumbs thrown by Stargate producers... Man cannot live by breadcrumbs alone...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I was one of the fools who looked at TLG spoilers that told the ending of "Critical Mass".

Still ticked about that, but I guess I shouldn't have been poking around in heavy spoiler territory anyway.
        I was one of those fools, too. I'm going to try to stay clear of spoilers I haven't read before, myself. I didn't enjoy "Epiphany" the first time I saw it because I read too much into the spoilers. However, I've seen it twice more and actually enjoy it a lot more.

No more white spaces for me, either. It's always best to see it for yourself before making a judgement. I knew that, just got caught up in the excitement.
        Sig by Camy

Comment

I've finally decided to join!!! I've been lurking here since about page 522. *lol*
          Anyways, I love the posts I've read from this thread. I hope to contribute to some of the discussions in the future.
          I'm also a huge Sheppard and Weir fan!!!!!
          -Danielle
          sigpic

Twilight in theaters: 12.12.08

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            John: "The" beachchick is in our thread!?!

Liz: Sorry John, she isn't the one who wears thongs out on the east pier.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              I was one of those fools, too. I'm going to try to stay clear of spoilers I haven't read before, myself. I didn't enjoy "Epiphany" the first time I saw it because I read too much into the spoilers. However, I've seen it twice more and actually enjoy it a lot more.

No more white spaces for me, either. It's always best to see it for yourself before making a judgement. I knew that, just got caught up in the excitement.
              Well, I'm certainly not swearing off spoilers, but I'm still rather annoyed by the major spoiler in the spoilers for The Long Goodbye. What really ticks me off is that it wasn't even necessary to summarizing the episode.

Anyway. I'll be interested to see how this episode goes, because I think it's quite different than what the casting draft was, though the bare bones of the episode are probably the same. (Meaning that scene at the end that I know of is probably still there. )
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Well, I'm certainly not swearing off spoilers, but I'm still rather annoyed by the major spoiler in the spoilers for The Long Goodbye. What really ticks me off is that it wasn't even necessary to summarizing the episode.

Anyway. I'll be interested to see how this episode goes, because I think it's quite different than what the casting draft was, though the bare bones of the episode are probably the same. (Meaning that scene at the end that I know of is probably still there. )
                Well, I don't know that I'm actually strong enough to swear off the white spaces to begin with, I was just hoping that saying it aloud would offer incentive.

The spoilers often read to me one way, but when I see it on-screen, it's usually not as bad, or maybe even worse, than the spoiler read. It still doesn't substitute seeing it with my own eyes.

I'm more annoyed with myself for my first off-the-cuff reaction to "Epiphany," though.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  The same person was trolling in the Torri/Weir Appreciation Thread so I just assumed they were trying to start something.
                  I hardly believe quoting that I enjoyed the previous actress who played Dr. Weir more is trolling, given that I also stated that I am enjoying the current actress as well. I think she is doing a fantastic job.

Now, had your Lord and Master had said "The actress who plays Dr. Weir is teh suck" or "the only thing Weir is good for is Wraith-bait" then He would be trolling. However, the benevolent being that He is was not.

Also - Jaffa, KREE! Someone please put this in the record books - I am no one's sock. Peace through Fear, My Will be DONE!
                  Last edited by Lord Shiva; 02 December 2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~beach chick~
                    I've finally decided to join!!! I've been lurking here since about page 522. *lol*
                    Anyways, I love the posts I've read from this thread. I hope to contribute to some of the discussions in the future.
                    I'm also a huge Sheppard and Weir fan!!!!!
                    -Danielle

Hello and Welcome beach chick

Wow, we have so many new people around here now. Thats fantastic! Feel the pull of the Sparky!Ship...

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh I'm not swearing off spoilers! I am really looking forward to the second half of this season because of them. I was surprised by how much i adored Epiphany considering the amount of people that said they didnt enjoy it.

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        I'm more annoyed with myself for my first off-the-cuff reaction to "Epiphany," though.
                        There was a lot of that apparently... Me included but I didn't hate it as much... After thinking it through and looking at various people's take on it, I've decided it ain't so bad.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

John: I can't believe this. .Lord Shiva is in OUR thread - and he isn't wearing any socks!

Liz: John, calm down! We have plenty of Lysol!

Comment

Liz: John, we need to devise a plan to keep Trippy from reading too much into the spoilers.
                            John: Elizabeth, I don't know what to tell you; she has no will of her own.

Liz: There's got to be a way. I'm waiting...

John: Uh...I got nothin'.

Liz: We'll just have to keep an eye on her.
                            John: She's doomed.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Doomed indeed, whilst they are distracted in the closet Trippy sneaks away to look at the spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                                Sam/Thor's a joke?!? ...*tears down her Sam/Thor Forever poster*

Dammit!
                                Whahhahhahh! That made me laugh so hard that co-workers where wondering what I was doing not that I am on the net at work or anything

Welcome: Moonfly (I must go over to ff.net and read your stories)
                                Ice Wolf (Can't believe you read everything!)
                                ~beach chick~ (love the name)

Souther Red, I thought "Skanktuary" was such a wonderful word for that eps!

Alyssa, Sallylizzie, and Melyanna thank you so much for the fic links!

And Lord Shiva........ hummm..... You scare me!
                                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Working...
                                X