X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    I saw "Frozen" for the first and second times yesterday after work. Trying to conjure up a way to use "Let It Go" in a fanvid. LOL
    Idina Menzel's version, or Demi Lovato's?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Idina Menzel's version, or Demi Lovato's?
      I've been listening to Idina Menzel's version on repeat since Sunday afternoon, but I do like parts of Demi Lovato's. I dunno. Probably stick with the original since it's the one I heard first. But the single is more general and not just focused on being free to use your ice powers as you want.

Comment

I prefer Demi's over Idina's but I have to admit my jaw was dropping ever so lightly during the Let It Go scene, and then when the credits rolled across the screen my sister and I glanced at each other and were like "Hey... Is that Demi?" -- which was an added bonus.

It does lend itself to being used for music vid purposes very well.

Comment

I prefer Demi's over Idina's but I have to admit my jaw was dropping ever so lightly during the Let It Go scene, and then when the credits rolled across the screen my sister and I glanced at each other and were like "Hey... Is that Demi?" -- which was an added bonus.

It does lend itself to being used for music vid purposes very well.
          My sister just went to a Demi Lovato concert a few months ago. Had a blast. Despite being one of the Disney-born singers, her voice is amazing!

Comment

She's doing a one-off concert in London on the 1st of June -- it's the closest she'll get. I doubt she'll be in Belgium any time soon. I would definitely like to see her perform live.

A lot of her songs are music vid material -- if only I had the time to do more than what I'm currently doing as far as fandom-y stuff goes.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And AoS OT:
              Spoiler:
              OH MY GAWD IS IT 8 O'CLOCK YET I WANNA SEE WHO THE CLAIRVOYENT (misspelled, I know) IS SO BAD BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT'S HAND
              Spoiler:
              I THINK HAND IS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE CLAIRVOYENT IS CONTROLLING COULSON AND CO AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY SHE ORDERED THEM TAKEN OUT
              BUT ANYHOW WE'LL SEE SOON I NEED TO STAY OFF TUMBLR

I promise I'm not this crazy in RL.

I'm going to have to get off the internet this afternoon just to avoid spoilers until it comes on for the West Coast.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Try being a person who has to wait until the next day, or imagine you desperately try to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm going to have to get off the internet this afternoon just to avoid spoilers until it comes on for the West Coast.
                  Yep. I got on Tumblr. Bad idea. Turns out the episode is available already on Hulu Plus so I'm going to go lock myself in my room when I get home.

Try being a person who has to wait until the next day, or imagine you desperately try to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers.
                  Yeah, I've noticed that the media will start revealing spoilers the next day. They're not very mindful of fans who don't have immediate access.

Comment

Challenge #26 answers!

okay enough with the suspense

FanGirl

The only one she told me what it was was the first one and that is Bones.

Mrscopterdoc

Grapes of Wrath

raduzhok

Hell on Wheels

RodneyIsGodney

Blazing Saddles

Blencathra

War & Peace

Gun Fight at the OK Corral

Lost in Austen

Dragongirl

Beauty and the Beast

Happy Feet

King of the Hill

hope everyone had fun with the challenge
                    sigpic

Comment

The only one I guessed was Blazing Saddles.

Comment

The only one I guessed was Blazing Saddles.
                        Happy Feet! I stared at that one forever and couldn't figure it out!

Well, I'm emotionally crippled today. Doubt anything productive will get done. (If you watched AoS, you know why.) But I'll try. For Sparky.

Comment

I'm in a bad mood myself but AoS has nothing to do with it, since I haven't seen that yet. That's for tonight, after dinner, with my sister as company.

Comment

I'm in a bad mood myself but AoS has nothing to do with it, since I haven't seen that yet. That's for tonight, after dinner, with my sister as company.
                            Sorry. (hugs) Have fun with your sister tonight!

Comment

Happy Feet! I stared at that one forever and couldn't figure it out!

Well, I'm emotionally crippled today. Doubt anything productive will get done. (If you watched AoS, you know why.) But I'll try. For Sparky.
                              Haven't seen it yet and trying to avoid spoilers. Between that show and Justified, I have to avoid Twitter today. I've given up on avoiding the big spoilers on The Good Wife. Thank you Washington Post for PUTTING A PHOTO OF THE DEAD CHARACTER IN THE PAPER. Idiots.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Haven't seen it yet and trying to avoid spoilers. Between that show and Justified, I have to avoid Twitter today. I've given up on avoiding the big spoilers on The Good Wife. Thank you Washington Post for PUTTING A PHOTO OF THE DEAD CHARACTER IN THE PAPER. Idiots.
                                Oh geez. *headdesk*

I'm missing the good ol' days before internet and fandom and Tumblr when I didn't know what was happening in a show until I actually watched it. I don't have the self-control to avoid it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X