No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Hi guys!!

I know I don't normally hang out here, but I was just wondering.....is anyone interested in doing art or fic challenges? I sort of run one, it's actually spread across 6 threads so there is a wide variety of ships and thunks, but the challenges aren't really focused on that. I have a website where we archive the old challenges, you can check it out here and the current one is here. I post new challenges on Mondays, with all the entries from the previous week as well, so everyone can see. If anyone is interested, I start posting in here. Or if not, I can stay way. No worries. Just wanted to extend an offer just in case.
    I really need to finish the next episode of Atlantis Rising, so I won't be participating. But maybe someone else would like to, so thanks for giving us the heads up!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    It's very entertaining to watch unless I get stuck in the middle.
    Ouch. *hugs*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I really need to finish the next episode of Atlantis Rising, so I won't be participating. But maybe someone else would like to, so thanks for giving us the heads up!

Ouch. *hugs*
      *Makes note to get back to reading Atlantis Rising*

Thanks. *Hugs back*
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        Hi guys!!

I know I don't normally hang out here, but I was just wondering.....is anyone interested in doing art or fic challenges? I sort of run one, it's actually spread across 6 threads so there is a wide variety of ships and thunks, but the challenges aren't really focused on that. I have a website where we archive the old challenges, you can check it out here and the current one is here. I post new challenges on Mondays, with all the entries from the previous week as well, so everyone can see. If anyone is interested, I start posting in here. Or if not, I can stay way. No worries. Just wanted to extend an offer just in case.
        I may once I get done moving.

Oh. By the way. I'm moving this weekend. Yippee.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Oooh! Bigger and better place, I hope? Good luck with the move!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good luck with the move, SW.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Shipperwriter packs...

sigpic

Comment

Cute one Nola!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Shipperwriter packs...

Awesome!!! *squee* I love it!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Good luck with the move, SW.
                  Thanks. Getting everything packed by the weekend will be fun. Oh, and guess who's coming down with something???

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Shipperwriter packs...

Aww, that's so cute!

Thanks. Getting everything packed by the weekend will be fun. Oh, and guess who's coming down with something???
                    Oh no, that's not a happy thing!

Comment

Just found this in the archives. Man, this would've been a great story!

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                      *de lurk* I dunno...I take anything and everything that has John and Elizabeth together as a sign of our ship......and for all us fan fiction writers out there....I was watching the SG1 S.9 episode where Mitchell has those memories implanted into his brain and I was struck with an idea. What if during a celebratory dignitary ball on some advanced planet- Elizabeth 'dies' and John is accused? Of course, John has no memory and Elizabeth's body hasn't been found, but her blood was on his hands and he was found unconsous in her room..... I just have this scene in my head between McKay and John after the arrest

_________________________________________________________________

"Sheppard..."

"Mckay, you have to get me out of here." Sheppard pleaded, his hands gripping the bars of the cell, his knuckles ghastly white. 'We have to find Elizabeth."

"Sheppard-" Mckay began slowly. "Elizabeth is dead. You-"

"I know!" John snapped. "Elizabeth is dead and I killed her. Her blood was found on my hands and shirt and I was unconsious in her room but Rodney come on...I wouldn't kill Elizabeth....I couldn't...."

"The authorites said you were drunk."

"I had nothing to drink last night Rodney." John inisted. "I was stone cold sober, Elizabeth wanted to talk to me about something......"

"And then...?"

"I don't know what happened next Mckay." John snapped going to sit down on the meger bed he had been provided. "It's a total blank."

"So you don't know anything."

"That's not true." John inisted getting up and going to the edge of his cell again. "I do know something."

"What?" Rodney asked excitedly, hoping for some good news.

"I know that I didn't kill Elizabeth." John insisted for what felt like the 100th time that day. "And I know that Elizabeth isn't dead."

"And how do you know that?" Rodney asked, his hands crossed in front of his chest skeptically.

"I don't know." John admitted, leaning sidways against the bars of his cell. "But I just do....Elizabeth is out there somewhere and either you get me out of here or you find her yourself."

"Alright, alright." Rodney yeilded. "I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you Rodney."

"Don't thank me yet."
                      _________________________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think? Could make for a great sparky story.

Comment

I've watched a few episodes of that new spy show with Josh Holloway, Intelligence. It's OK I guess, but I really find it kind of funny how often shows include a a man and a woman as partners as the central premise of the show. I guess it's the simple formula that audiences want to see that works universally across almost any genre of tv, but strangely this happens both in shows where the two are supposed to be long term love interests (like Bones or Castle) and even in shows when they are explicitly not romantically paired up like Warehouse 13 or the 4400.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            I've watched a few episodes of that new spy show with Josh Holloway, Intelligence. It's OK I guess, but I really find it kind of funny how often shows include a a man and a woman as partners as the central premise of the show. I guess it's the simple formula that audiences want to see that works universally across almost any genre of tv, but strangely this happens both in shows where the two are supposed to be long term love interests (like Bones or Castle) and even in shows when they are explicitly not romantically paired up like Warehouse 13 or the 4400.
                            Same with the futuristic police FOX show that Karl Urban stars in, "Almost Human". Karl Urban's character is partnered with a cybernetic humanoid, yet there seem to be sparks with a female detective in his precinct. It's just something that writers seem to automatically include with everything they write nowadays.

Not that I mind.

Comment

I wish! I've only gotten a couple of hours sleep the past two nights in a row. It's killing me.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish! I've only gotten a couple of hours sleep the past two nights in a row. It's killing me.
                                I'm sorry to hear that! I think the only reason I'm feeling somewhat human was that I went home and took a nap after work yesterday due to my sore throat. It's still hanging in there but I slept more last night than I have in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X