No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by zbir View Post
    Good for you! I would love to hear from you what was the most exciting thing that happened there
    Knowing my luck, I'll probably miss the most exciting thing.

(and the obligatory Sparky picture )
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_315_0092.JPG
    And Rodney looks like he's either oblivious or trying very very hard not to look at them...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Photo intentionally reposted:

Good for you! I would love to hear from you what was the most exciting thing that happened there

(and the obligatory Sparky picture )
      "John, are you grabbing my butt?"

"Uh..."

"Sheppard, did you just touch my butt?"

"... Okay. This just got too weird."

collapses to the floor

"Oh my God, is he okay?"

"He's fine. Just gave him a tranq in the rear."

"So you were touching his butt."

"To score some one-on-one time with you? A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

"Uh..."

collapses to the floor

"Oh my God, is he okay?"

"To score some one-on-one time with you? A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."
        Love it!

Rodney will never learn to let them have their alone time will he?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Uh..."

collapses to the floor

"Oh my God, is he okay?"

Sometimes you've got to touch the booty if you want the cutie
          sigpic
          Yachikin's Tumblr Yachikin's DeviantArt

Comment

You do realize that gives Rodney more whine-time with Kate... altough last time she zoned out rather quickly. I doubt she heard more than his first 2-3 minutes.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You do realize that gives Rodney more whine-time with Kate... altough last time she zoned out rather quickly. I doubt she heard more than his first 2-3 minutes.
              Where do you think Sheppard got the tranquilizer from? Beckett doesn't just hand out drugs, you know. There have been unconfirmed rumors of lemmings running along the power conduits, delivering supplies as needed. LOL

Comment

Woops... ...Need to work on my stealth.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Where do you think Sheppard got the tranquilizer from? Beckett doesn't just hand out drugs, you know. There have been unconfirmed rumors of lemmings running along the power conduits, delivering supplies as needed. LOL
                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Woops... ...Need to work on my stealth.
                  Headcanon approved!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I have just finished reading Atlantis rising,and just have to say, to everyone involved, how fantastic it is . It felt like I was back watching Atlantis for real, only 100 times better. I hadn't started reading it prior to yesterday, as I wanted to wait until Elizabeth was back, and I dont tend to read anything that doesn't have Elizabeth in it. I was pleasantly surprised however, how good ALL of the episodes were, so much so I couldn't put my ipad down (much to my grandson's disgruntlement) until I had fully caught up. I can't wait for the next update. Thank you, for keeping Atlantis so very much alive.

Comment

If your grandson doesn't know about Atlantis yet - time to initiate him so he doesn't need to be disgruntled again.

Comment

It was because he wasn't getting to play games on my ipad. I am initiating him however, gives me the excuse to watch it again as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                            It was because he wasn't getting to play games on my ipad. I am initiating him however, gives me the excuse to watch it again as well lol
                            LOL!!

I was rewatching the whole of stargate, starting with SG1, but as it turns out I really can't get past Heroes. So, I have since been stuck...

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                              I have just finished reading Atlantis rising,and just have to say, to everyone involved, how fantastic it is . It felt like I was back watching Atlantis for real, only 100 times better. I hadn't started reading it prior to yesterday, as I wanted to wait until Elizabeth was back, and I dont tend to read anything that doesn't have Elizabeth in it. I was pleasantly surprised however, how good ALL of the episodes were, so much so I couldn't put my ipad down (much to my grandson's disgruntlement) until I had fully caught up. I can't wait for the next update. Thank you, for keeping Atlantis so very much alive.
                              On behalf of those who actually did all the hard work, I thank you. We are extremely proud of our project.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I made a thing.

Time to go pass out now.

Comment

Working...
                                X