Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that our ranks are back to normal.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I miss being Rudolph.... but I'm keeping the avatar for a little while longer still...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I miss being Rudolph.... but I'm keeping the avatar for a little while longer still...
        And a fun avatar it is, too!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy New Year Sparkies

sigpic

Comment

Guys!!! First of all, happy new year!

Second...I've been rewatching SGA since I don't have class til Tuesday and I wasn't feeling well tonight...and it's like rediscovering Sparky all over again (ohmygoodness the feels in Conversion!)

So much fun!!!! <3
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta love those early shivers
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Happy New Year Sparkies

Looks like Elizabeth's ready to fulfill her New Year's Resolution...heheheh...

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                Guys!!! First of all, happy new year!

Second...I've been rewatching SGA since I don't have class til Tuesday and I wasn't feeling well tonight...and it's like rediscovering Sparky all over again (ohmygoodness the feels in Conversion!)

So much fun!!!! <3
                Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Gotta love those early shivers
                Classic SGA at its finest!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So today I watched The Lost Boys and how did I forget about Lorne all but outing Lizzie's feelings for Shep!?

I've really missed this show and this rewatch (that I'm doing to pass the time til S5 of SPN comes from the library ) has been so much fun so far! i might actually make it through the whole series this time instead of punking out after Lifeline
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... wait, we don't have a countdown anymore.

But we do have new Downton Abbey tonight!

So today I watched The Lost Boys and how did I forget about Lorne all but outing Lizzie's feelings for Shep!?
                    OMG, that was one of the best parts of the episode! It's good to know we can always count on Lorne.

I've really missed this show and this rewatch (that I'm doing to pass the time til S5 of SPN comes from the library ) has been so much fun so far! i might actually make it through the whole series this time instead of punking out after Lifeline
                    Knowing I was watching the show with others and we were all snarking up a storm (and of course, Joe's hawtness) were the only things keeping me going through this rewatch. I'm glad I toughed it out, though.

Comment

We have a trio of special birthdays today: Paul McGillion, Joe Flanigan and of course our very own Falcon Horus. Have a great day you three!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        We have a trio of special birthdays today: Paul McGillion, Joe Flanigan and of course our very own Falcon Horus. Have a great day you three!
                        This calls for... CAKE!!!!

Happy Birthday to Joe, Paul and FH!

Comment

Oh, I totally forgot about Paul and Joe... ... I am in good company indeed.

Mmmm.... cake... nom nom nom...

Spoiler:
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            OMG, that was one of the best parts of the episode! It's good to know we can always count on Lorne.
                            That may be my favorite moment of the entire series!!

Yes, Happy Birthday Joe, Paul and FH!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Off to Disneyland to recharge my brain (and hopefully find my muse, LOL). Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X