Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John in green flightsuit! SQUEE!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Green outfit! Squeeee. Just hold on those shoulders a bit longer.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Now this is the point at which Kanaan should have been mentioned. Then there would have been no confusion about whether he went to Earth.
        Yup.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I can't believe how much they're using the SG-1 stuff. Clearly they really wanted to do SG-1 and not Atlantis. It's so obvious.
          It's more than obvious!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Now this is the point at which Kanaan should have been mentioned. Then there would have been no confusion about whether he went to Earth.
            I was thinking the same thing. In my mind anyway, Teyla would not have gone if Kanaan and Torren weren't with her on Atlantis.

Comment

Time to go save the Chair!

(which will end badly)

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. In my mind anyway, Teyla would not have gone if Kanaan and Torren weren't with her on Atlantis.
                Indeed.

Comment

Well, at least the effects here in the Area 51 dogfight were better than those in the rest of the season.

Comment

I wonder what was going on, in John’s mind, when they told him the chair from Antarctica, the one he was seated when he first saw Elizabeth, had been destroyed.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Remember what you told Rodney about pilots trying to get control of their planes and flying right into the ground? Leave it to John to ignore his own advice.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Look like John wants another try at nuking a Hive from the inside...

Comment

This scene is so void of emotion, unlike the Siege 2 scene with John and Elizabeth. Nice try to recreate it Mallozzi, but you need Torri to make it work.

Comment

Crap, hyperdrive went poof.

Comment

This scene is so void of emotion, unlike the Siege 2 scene with John and Elizabeth. Nice try to recreate it Mallozzi, but you need Torri to make it work.
                              Stone cold indeed.

Comment

"The IOA, courageous to the end."

I love you Davis!

Comment

Working...
                                X