No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Just popping in real quick before my vacation starts. Heading to NY for the rest of the winter break. Never been, so this should be fun.
    Have a great time!

Yeah, I forgot that the day after Christmas is almost as big a shopping frenzy as Black Friday. I went to Target for a few needed essentials before my trip, and it looked like it had been looted. Couldn't even find a simple pair of black leggings.
    Whoops! Hope you were able to find some elsewhere.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Just popping in real quick before my vacation starts. Heading to NY for the rest of the winter break. Never been, so this should be fun.
      Bundle up. It's cold up there.

Yeah, I forgot that the day after Christmas is almost as big a shopping frenzy as Black Friday. I went to Target for a few needed essentials before my trip, and it looked like it had been looted. Couldn't even find a simple pair of black leggings.
      There should be some really good sales in NY.

Ooh, nice! I saw the new iPads, but I'm content with my 1st gen Mini.
      But it has 2 cameras. I've already frightened myself quite badly. I promise there will be no selfies.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So far I've avoided the temptation of buying new technology.

So far.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

So far.
          I bet you wouldn't be able to resist to acquire a TARDIS if it existed.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I bet you wouldn't be able to resist to acquire a TARDIS if it existed.
            Are you kidding me? I would not even TRY to resist a TARDIS!!

Comment

Are you kidding me? I would not even TRY to resist a TARDIS!!
              Same here. I'd probably beg the Doctor to take me with him. LOL

Comment

How's NYC, SW?
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Me too. Who could resist? Is it wrong that while watching the last Who I was
                  Spoiler:
                  most concerned for that poor turkey? I kept yelling, "It's still not done."
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Me too. Who could resist? Is it wrong that while watching the last Who I was
                    Spoiler:
                    They should have used a meat thermometer.

I'm off to take the cat to the vet. Do I know how to have good times or what?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

But it has 2 cameras. I've already frightened myself quite badly. I promise there will be no selfies.

So far.
                      Join the Dark Side. We have cookies!

I'm off to take the cat to the vet. Do I know how to have good times or what?
                      Aww, I hope the cat is okay! *pets kitty*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Join the Dark Side. We have cookies!

Aww, I hope the cat is okay! *pets kitty*
                        He was perfectly fine. He's lost a tiny amount of weight, but nothing to be worried about. Not bad for a 17 year old.

Comment

Is it wrong that while watching the last Who I was
                          Spoiler:
                          LOL!!

I thought it was quite ambitious of Clara to want to make christmas dinner, especially seeing how succesful her attempts at making soufflés are. A turkey was just bound to go wrong... It's just lucky it didn't lay an egg like the Doctor predicted.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and...S-minus 5 hours to the Enemy at the Gate post-a-thon! Last one of the year and last one of the series, ZOMG!

He was perfectly fine. He's lost a tiny amount of weight, but nothing to be worried about. Not bad for a 17 year old.
                            Wow, 17 years old! What a trooper!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            LOL!!

I thought it was quite ambitious of Clara to want to make christmas dinner, especially seeing how succesful her attempts at making soufflés are. A turkey was just bound to go wrong... It's just lucky it didn't lay an egg like the Doctor predicted.
                            Gobble, gobble!

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to the Enemy at the Gate post-a-thon!

Comment

I'll be here. Just so I can see John in the green outfit.

Comment

Working...
                                X