Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Thanks again, Tumblr, for spoiling me on something. This time it's Doctor Who. Now what's frustrating is that if you tag your posts properly, there's an extension that can be used so that you won't see those posts. But then people are too lazy to add tags. So now I know something that would have been a great surprise.
    I don't know what was spoiled, but it's a .... The Snowmen was better. *shrug* And I think Clara's turkey did come out great at the end, better than her souflés anyway.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Sparky good night.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
        *hugs everybody in the thread*
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

fabulous Christmas - rather tired now, but it was great having family and friends over for food and presents.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
            *Hugs back*

I had all kinds of fun helping my seven-month old niece open all of her presents.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday, and good hunting to those of you braving the malls in search of deals today!

Thanks again, Tumblr, for spoiling me on something. This time it's Doctor Who. Now what's frustrating is that if you tag your posts properly, there's an extension that can be used so that you won't see those posts. But then people are too lazy to add tags. So now I know something that would have been a great surprise.

People suck.

But Merry Christmas.
              Ugh, I can't stand it when people do that! Spoiler tags are your friends, people, use them. Sorry to hear the surprise got ruined. *hugs you*

Originally posted by Varda View Post
              *joins in the group hug*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I finished Game of Thrones book 3 -- and watched the Doctor Who X-mas special... and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I don't know what was spoiled, but it's a .... The Snowmen was better. *shrug* And I think Clara's turkey did come out great at the end, better than her souflés anyway.
                  Yeah, I was underwhelmed. The one big surprise
                  Spoiler:
                  Seeing Amy
                  was spoiled for me.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  *Hugs back*

I had all kinds of fun helping my seven-month old niece open all of her presents.
                  That's lots of fun!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday, and good hunting to those of you braving the malls in search of deals today!

Ugh, I can't stand it when people do that! Spoiler tags are your friends, people, use them. Sorry to hear the surprise got ruined. *hugs you*
                  Yeah, and it was 2 people from Stargate fandom. Then even after I posted a message chiding them on not using tags, the 2 people continued to do it. I might be unfollowing their asses later tonight. It's no one from here (or no one who currently posts here, I should say).

I have to control myself on spending money today. I want to buy everything. And since the office is insanely quiet, I have the time and peace to research stuff to buy. *slaps hands*

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Seeing Amy
                    was spoiled for me.
                    Oh... not cool... The joke in the Belgian Whovians United group today was the following on that appearance:

Spoiler:
                    Matt and Karen must have switched wigs at some point to joke around. I hope they did and that there's proof of it. Cause LOL!!

I wasn't sad Matt was leaving, I was more upset about Clara being so upset... damn it, girl!

Comment

Oh... not cool... The joke in the Belgian Whovians United group today was the following on that appearance:

Spoiler:
                      Matt and Karen must have switched wigs at some point to joke around. I hope they did and that there's proof of it. Cause LOL!!

I wasn't sad Matt was leaving, I was more upset about Clara being so upset... damn it, girl!
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah I saw some funny posts about that too. There had better be some photos of that!

Comment

I finished Game of Thrones book 3 -- and watched the Doctor Who X-mas special... and that's all.
                        We're watching tonight, so I will not click on any spoilers.

Spoiler:
                        Seeing Amy
                        was spoiled for me.

That's lots of fun!!

Yeah, and it was 2 people from Stargate fandom. Then even after I posted a message chiding them on not using tags, the 2 people continued to do it. I might be unfollowing their asses later tonight. It's no one from here (or no one who currently posts here, I should say).

I have to control myself on spending money today. I want to buy everything. And since the office is insanely quiet, I have the time and peace to research stuff to buy. *slaps hands*
                        I did that this morning to my everlasting frustration. Lots of sales but nothing in my size or the right color. I'm looking for a sweater set dang it. Is it too much to ask that I find both pieces to match? Yes, I wear sweater sets, and no, I'm not your grandmother.

But meanwhile, I'm playing with my new iPad Air. Mr. SR thinks he's clever, but I know he just wanted my old iPad.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That's lots of fun!!
                          Yes it was.

Comment

Hope all you Sparkies had a good holiday
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ouch.

Oooh, time for mischief! *giggles*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I did that this morning to my everlasting frustration. Lots of sales but nothing in my size or the right color. I'm looking for a sweater set dang it. Is it too much to ask that I find both pieces to match? Yes, I wear sweater sets, and no, I'm not your grandmother.

But meanwhile, I'm playing with my new iPad Air. Mr. SR thinks he's clever, but I know he just wanted my old iPad.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Just popping in real quick before my vacation starts. Heading to NY for the rest of the winter break. Never been, so this should be fun.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                We're watching tonight, so I will not click on any spoilers.

Yeah, I forgot that the day after Christmas is almost as big a shopping frenzy as Black Friday. I went to Target for a few needed essentials before my trip, and it looked like it had been looted. Couldn't even find a simple pair of black leggings.

Ooh, nice! I saw the new iPads, but I'm content with my 1st gen Mini.

Spoiler:
                                Seeing Amy
                                was spoiled for me.

And what a surprise! There were numerous times during the special that I had to pause and go "What just happened?" Sorry that one got ruined for you ... I told my friends to not say anything cause I had to watch it later than most, and I abstained from the internet for most of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X