No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead in the dirt like a dog. Bastards! Nice symbolism with the cross.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good night, John.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, I must say. This is not a perfect episode, but it's the best they've ever done. Too bad they didn't get to revisit this universe like Joe wanted to.
        sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends this TOTALLY AWESOMESAUCE post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for THE FINAL EPISODE, Enemy at the Gate! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See ya'll later. It went way too fast.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Well, I must say. This is not a perfect episode, but it's the best they've ever done. Too bad they didn't get to revisit this universe like Joe wanted to.
              On the other hand, considering some of the other crazy stuff M&M wanted to pull in Season 6, it's probably just as well they never got a chance to corrupt Joe's dream.

Comment

See you all next week! Merry Christmas!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I'm sorry I missed the postathon. One of the best!

And I don't know if I'll be able to tune in next week. Either I'll be in a minivan on the way to NY or already there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    On the other hand, considering some of the other crazy stuff M&M wanted to pull in Season 6, it's probably just as well they never got a chance to corrupt Joe's dream.
                    I saw on Twitter that Mallozzi is trying to drum up enthusiasm for a comic book of Extinction. Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      If he is really dying, I sure hope he will be able to ascend and reunite with his “field medic”. Because yeah, she definitely ascended!!!!!
                      I take it the "field medic" is supposed to be Elizabeth?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        I saw on Twitter that Mallozzi is trying to drum up enthusiasm for a comic book of Extinction. Yawn.
                        I saw that too. I don't buy comics, so it doesn't apply to me. He must need work. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw that too. I don't buy comics, so it doesn't apply to me. He must need work. LOL
                          LOL! Yeah and I loved that it was met with a lot of "meh" over on Twitter too.

Comment

actually, Mallozzi has quite a few irons in the fire right now. He recently did another comic book series (Dark Matter) that did well and so many folks have wanted to see that script produced. It would be the most economical way for MGM to do it.
                            sigpic

Comment

So tomorrow is no work, but a doctor's appointment for my hand to see how it's doing. Another inch and it can bend enough to touch the palm. So laundry and fic writing are the order of the day.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              I take it the "field medic" is supposed to be Elizabeth?
                              It's never said on screen, but many of us have decided in our head canon that it is Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                I'm sorry I missed the postathon. One of the best!

And I don't know if I'll be able to tune in next week. Either I'll be in a minivan on the way to NY or already there.
                                Have fun!

That was my reaction, as well.

LOL! Yeah and I loved that it was met with a lot of "meh" over on Twitter too.
                                *snickers*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                actually, Mallozzi has quite a few irons in the fire right now. He recently did another comic book series (Dark Matter) that did well and so many folks have wanted to see that script produced. It would be the most economical way for MGM to do it.
                                Indeed, though it would completely derail those other tie-in books as they already did their own version of a return to Pegasus. Actually, I might support publishing a comic version of Extinction just for the comedy of watching fandom implode in the subsequent war over which one is "canon." But then, you all know I'm evil like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X