Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling it in...better move fast, John!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That music makes me think Clint Eastwood is going to come riding out of the west in a poncho.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

He drives right up so the Wraith can hear him coming. Really, John?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          That music makes me think Clint Eastwood is going to come riding out of the west in a poncho.
          OMG. *dies laughing*

Comment

Oh, that poor car!

Comment

Whoo, butt shot!

Comment

Oh noes, John is hit. Bastard! Don't kill the pretteh. That blood is way too red.
                sigpic

Comment

Not doing too well, are you John? Crap.

Comment

Here comes the Air Force!

Comment

And the Wraith sends the signal. Double crap!

Comment

Dead in the desert. Poor John.

Comment

Do something guys! Save him.
                          sigpic

Comment

If he is really dying, I sure hope he will be able to ascend and reunite with his “field medic”. Because yeah, she definitely ascended!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Just a small hole. How much damage can that do? Ruh roh.
                              sigpic

Comment

KA-BOOM!

Not soon enough to save other realities, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X