Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Radek in an ill-fitting suit with his hair combed. Now that's different.
    And no glasses.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Vegas!Rodney can “pick up” things much better than “our” Rodney. He could easily tell that something was happening between Vegas!Sheppard and the “field medic”. I love Vegas!Rodney!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Rodney telling Radek that Radek is wrong. Some things never change.
        And that he's smarter. You just can't change that.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Maybe this Rodney had been to other worlds and met the "field medic" and she's living happily with John.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Maybe this Rodney had been to other worlds and met the "field medic" and she's living happily with John.
            We can only hope.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Some nobody detective."

Gee, that really burns you, doesn't it Woolsey?

Comment

Walter! Lots of brass standing around. Woolsey seems to be in charge here.
                sigpic

Comment

Packing up...

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                    maybe this rodney had been to other worlds and met the "field medic" and she's living happily with john.
                    yes!

Comment

Yay, Solitary Man! Perfect song for him. Turn it up!
                      sigpic

Comment

The long final drive...

Comment

Even Walter isn't as annoying in this universe.

Comment

More power! John is putting the pieces together.
                            sigpic

Comment

David forgot to take off his wedding ring, so they left it in to make us wonder. Or so they said on the commentary.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice ass shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X