• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
    I always have the feeling that this sentence has a double meaning:

“They should have just replaced me.”

I can’t explain why.
    Yeah, and he says it like he really wouldn't care if they did.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Joe is even standing with his shoulders slumped. He is so good at nailing a character like this.

Oh look, it's a guy who's been reading the Legacy books.
      Ooooh, cold shot! Can't imagine why he'd be so sick...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wraith!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Agent Woolsey of the Eff Bee Eye. Well, howdy!

Comment

Even in spite of all the hotness, I want to take an iron to that shirt.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh my, Vegas!Sheppard is so cute when talking to the nurse.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey, I just noticed it. I think that Johnny Cash poster is autographed. Must look closer later.
                sigpic

Comment

He is really showing he truly loved his “field medic” and doesn’t care about anyone else, don’t you have the same feeling?!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh lady, he's not going to call you.

Comment

Oh yeah, suuuuure he's gonna call...

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        Oh my, Vegas!Sheppard is so cute when talking to the nurse.
                        I saw that girl on another show a while back and it took me forever to place her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Even in spite of all the hotness, I want to take an iron to that shirt.
                          I wanna wrinkle it up even more.

Comment

Oh, and motel boy there plays a dwarf on Once Upon a Time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Song number one alert.

Comment

Wraithboy dressing up for a night on the town...

Comment

Working...
                                X