No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I went digging through the thread, looking for something, and I found this post from SR complete with pics that should help us get through EatG next week...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I don't understand a lot of women either, but I sure understand why some of us like that green flight suit. It's not a jacket, BTW, it's a jumpsuit. Here are several reasons.

Spoiler:
    shoulders

arms

arms and uh...a hint of more

And one from the front that proves YOU ARE WRONG when you say he doesn't look good in green

*fans self and passes out*

Comment

is it wrong that as a straight heterosexual male, i had a slight man crush on Joe F?
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 20 December 2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        is it wrong that as a straight heterosexual male, i had a slight man crush on Joe F?
        That's okay. I had a crush on Jonathan Togo in CSI:Miami, and I'm a lesbian.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Not wrong. Just means you're comfortable with your own self to admit it.

Heck I've got a lady crush on Torri while I'm heterosexual too.

Comment

now in your version of persuasion is John still military and Air Force?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Hope you're all enjoying this final weekend before Christmas!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              So I went digging through the thread, looking for something, and I found this post from SR complete with pics that should help us get through EatG next week...

I don't understand a lot of women either, but I sure understand why some of us like that green flight suit. It's not a jacket, BTW, it's a jumpsuit. Here are several reasons.

Spoiler:
              shoulders

arms

arms and uh...a hint of more

And one from the front that proves YOU ARE WRONG when you say he doesn't look good in green

*fans self and passes out*
              Ohhhhh yeah, that'll get me in the mood!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Hope you're all enjoying this final weekend before Christmas!

Ohhhhh yeah, that'll get me in the mood!
                Then there's this:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

now in your version of persuasion is John still military and Air Force?
                  Yep. Went to college, than joined Air Force. He's on leave during the story.

*flails, twitches, and diez*

Comment

Yep. Went to college, than joined Air Force. He's on leave during the story.
                    Gotta love him in his dress blues. Shame we only see him in them once.
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and...S-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes to the VEGAS post-a-thon!

Speaking of Vegas, the college football bowl season started up yesterday, with USC beating Fresno State 45-20 in the Las Vegas Bowl. How timely!

Then there's this:
                        Spoiler:
                        *flails, twitches, and diez*
                        Yep, that's pretty much my reaction to that pic.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

AHAHAHHA! Love them!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to VEGAS, BABY!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            S-minus 1 hour to VEGAS, BABY!
                            *dances and twirls* Vegas!baby! \0/
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to VEGAS, BABY!

*dances and twirls* Vegas!baby! \0/
                              Whoo hoo! Viva Las VEGAS!

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to VEGAS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X